Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
Goodfairy chapter 21 . 6/20/2008
Just discovered this fic and it's really good, please let me know if you decide to do a sequel!
COMPO1976 chapter 19 . 6/10/2008
please please please do a sequel or another story with buffy and harry i really like your writing your really good.
maipigen chapter 21 . 5/31/2008
lvoed it loved it loved it!

definitely in top 3 and trust me that's saying something;)

Hope to read alot more from you!1

(oh by the way the whole debate between the heroes of who had the tougher badguys : SPLENDIDO!)

happy writing
maipigen chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
great torure scene! detailed but not nausuating, I liked it alot...not that i'm in any way symphathizing with Macnair that ...insert curse here...

!

Great story so far;)
maipigen chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
hey;)

So sorry I didn't review in the earlier chapters, but truth be told I got so caught up in the stry...for one of the first times ever I actually felt like i revisited sunnydale on the telly...how cool could these episodes have been in the show..lol

Well, i'm gonna hurry reading the last of the story and I really really love it already, hope it continues this way...are you pairring Buf and HP? cause that might just make me forgive that you killed of Ron and 'mione lol
Ellyanah chapter 21 . 5/24/2008
What a great crossover!

Brilliant story and characterisation!
DeengoBlue chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
By far one of the better HP/BtVS crossovers I've come across. Well done.

(I especially liked your last line-very nice tie-in.)
FuzzyBoots chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
Interesting. I think you did a good job of mashing the two universes together. The Scoobies came off as a bit of background noise most of the time, other than of course, Buffy and Giles, but that's just a matter of that you had important stories to tell about those two, and one of the aspects of written fiction is that it's very hard to work in development of background characters without disrupting the main narrative.

I do hope that you write a sequel. The story definitely deserves one.
Katalara chapter 21 . 4/28/2008
I absolutely loved this fic. Thank you so much for sharing with us all!

Halfnhalf325 chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
Fantastic story.
Allanasha ke kiri chapter 21 . 4/17/2008
I really liked this story. It was well written, and obviously well thought out. I love what you did with it, and will definitely be checking to see what other stories you have up. :)

Allanasha Ke Kiri
Siven80 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
good fic, hope there a sequal
Blue Bragon chapter 21 . 4/8/2008
Wow.. this is great.. loved it
Banner chapter 21 . 4/5/2008
I just found this story, and I spent the day reading it straight through. I had a great time. I especially enjoyed a strong Harry, one who grieves but isn't letting it destroy him.
Nahuel chapter 21 . 3/29/2008
This is one of the best fics ive read...

considering i started before i read halfblood prince it was a fully entertaining experience...

Many thanks to you della for posting such a good story, ill be waiting for the possible follow up
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »