Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
Seraphy64 chapter 7 . 10/20/2019
So Harry dueled voldy to a standstill in his 6th year, before his massive power boost, and yet the author is making him out to be weak and stupid? Just why. Voldy could annihilate Buffy, so if Harry beat Voldy then he can beat Buffy. He's supposed to be the strongest wizard in wizarding Britain right? This is so frustrating to read. Might as well have him decide he doesn't wanna use magic anymore because it reminds him too much of his dead friends. Or each time he uses magic Voldy takes over just a little more. They're just as pathetic excuses to not use magic as his current reason. Giving a character awesome powers but preventing them from using said powers is dumb AF.
Seraphy64 chapter 6 . 10/20/2019
I'll never understand why authors insist on Harry using martial arts. Melee combat with a sword I can get behind, usually the author makes sword use OP (deflecting spells, cutting through shields easier than spells, incompetent enemies). But hitting an enemy with your bare hands when you can turn them into a gerbil with a thought and twitch of a hand or wand? Or reduce them to paste from a distance? Or just transfigure a bunch of inanimate objects around them into panthers or something? Unless the Harry in the fic is actually smart and using magic to augment his physical characteristics, or abusing how OP enchanted items are then wizards/witches are glass canons. Putting themselves in a position where they can be overwhelmed in melee is just dumb.
Anon chapter 21 . 6/25/2019
Great story, very well done. Interesting end to Riddle, reminded me a bit of taking someone’s bending away...

Would love to read more (or a continuation of your x men crossover)!
dimriver chapter 8 . 6/10/2019
Well I love the story. Thank you so much for writing. I can't say I'm unhappy with any of this chapter. I mean, it's magic.
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 5/27/2019
This story is getting to be annoying.
George1892 chapter 21 . 5/6/2019
That was a really nice story even if I can't quite see why Harry felt the need to go back to England.
ak chapter 21 . 1/30/2019
bonne fic!
un peu trop angsty!
scyfly chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
yeah you lost me at harry being back at the dursleys and in case you forgot he is a godfather now, more important than moping no?
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 10 . 1/17/2019
Of course, my little swan, if ever and ever you adore me. Harry should say that at some point in this story, because it is a cool thing to say.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
Why would Harry be living with the Dursleys post-Voldemort?
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 11/13/2018
great story :)
Wrin chapter 21 . 6/19/2018
It took me a while to get through this since I was kind of leery of the angst, but I'm happy I read it overall. Thanks.
suziq968 chapter 13 . 4/17/2018
Don't know if you care since this is so old, but for some reason in this chapter Oz is Ox. Might wanna fix it.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Harry...you didn't even leave Aunt Petunia a NOTE? Yeah, we get that you two aren't cozy, but that's just common courtesy.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2018
Della, thank you so much for the amazing cross over, I do hope you write a second hp/Buffy crossover.
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »