Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2018
I have read these 10 chapters without reviewing. Not through any form of dislike or judging wether or not I liked it, but because I was too excited to read the next chapter.
I love this cross over, so thank you so much for writing it.
I am sure by now the villain has been exposed in a later chapter, however I am going to hazard a guess at Barty crouch junior?
sarah.clarie chapter 11 . 3/16/2018
yes! i totally called it! super happy with myself for figuring out who the wizard was :D
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 21 . 1/31/2018
This was great. One of the few completed stories on this website.I hope you make the sequel more towards the M rating though. Well, I’m now off to read some more of your work.

Until next time,

-SMWP
highlander348 chapter 17 . 1/25/2018
This chapter sucked ass!
highlander348 chapter 21 . 1/6/2018
Are you still alive or dead?
EIpy chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
The best Harry Potter/ Buffy crossover I have read so far. I like the open ending too, and as you mentioned, it leaves room for a sequel. Although, considering that it has been over ten years, the possibility for a sequel is very slim. But hey, you can still hope, right?
Simianpower chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
Once again: "Harry didn't tell... He could have explained..." But he didn't. Again. And because of that this story sucks. I know there are only another 8 chapters to go, but I'm officially fed up. I just don't care any more for this artificial tension bullshit. This story is... not good. And I like the HP/Buffy crossover most of the time.
Simianpower chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
Boring. Major viewpoint problems. You're trying to build tension by having everyone NOT tell each other what's going on, and it's irritating. Everyone's all like, "I have a seeeeeecret!" and thus nothing happens. I guess the warning's there in the tags: "Angst". But this isn't just angst, it's artificially created angst because nobody's talking. Hence: boring. This is like a darker version of an episode of Three's Company. Not sure if I'll keep reading if this keeps going on because it stopped being interesting a few chapters ago.
Simianpower chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
Walden McNair was Voldemort's resident torturer? No. That was Bellatrix Lestrange. And that was true even by the end of book 5. All of that pronoun game crap for something that's not even accurate.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
Good start to the story, but it's getting stale. This intentional "tee-hee, I have a secret" thing the author has going on is annoying. There's no reason for Harry to actively avoid, IN HIS OWN HEAD, thinking about what the fuck is going on. Nobody plays the pronoun game in their own thoughts.
creativesm75 chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
fabulous.:D
Echo864 chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
Hands down one of the best Harry Potter/Buffy crossovers I have ever read! This story is a credit to both fandoms and I'm so glad I found it! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
bub23453 chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Well, not sure if you're still writing since your last fic hasn't been updated in 4 years... but great work on this fic. The resolution while coming pretty quickly, at least got everything out of the way.
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Mcnair? But he was a smalltime hack. Why does everyone keep making him bigger?
bub23453 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Yes I know I said I wouldn't review until the last chapter, but I actually had another thought cross my mind which I'm wondering if you talked about at all. What would happen to a vampire if he was apparated to a house that he wasn't invited to?
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »