Reviews for If I Could Change The Damage I've Done
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Cami's my fav! So…how was everyone's day?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
good chapter
lupin fan chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
this is good you should up date it
katelaina1717 chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Wish you would update this, poor Harry but I am glad he didn't allow Remus to make one child feel unloved.
HarryRemusSirius chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Ahhhhhh! You left it for more than three years!...AND with a cliffhanger! :'( pleaseeee update soon!
aripotter24 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
me encanta actualiza!
KBFG chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, hurry up and write the next chapter.
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
please write more this is great :D
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Really good cliffy and good chapter, keep up the good work and update when you can.
passionateinterest chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
I love this story! Are you still continuing it? Because it would be a shame if you didn't it's really good.
showstopper92 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
I've seen this story quite a few times on this site but i never got the chance to read it until now and I'm SO glad i did! this story is amazing, adorable, and heart-wrenching all at once and i don't know what else to say other than wow... just wow. (and that comes from sitting at my laptop four 5 minutes thinking of words to sum up your story for me) just wow (not very creative word i know but it basically means omg! i love it!). i really do love your story and i hope you do continue it soon. Remus really needs to make it up to them (especially Cami since he ignored her and she deserves that love from her father)
New Profileaccount chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
o.o Finish? 3
New Profileaccount chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
New Profileaccount chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I am intrigued. 3
rosebud90 chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
very good what will happen nest .Hope you post soon