Reviews for At the End of all Things
bubbly peach chapter 1 . 10/6
this story is so painfully disturbing for a hitsuhina shipper...i love it, i kinda like the fact hitsugaya went insane for the protection of momo
CarefullyWritten chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I don't like this. It's so depressing. The writing style is fantastic, yet WHy the betrayal? Why the depression? Why the... the... anger?!
Oicherealtai chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
LondonGentlady chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow. If this really happened I'd attack the tv. Ugh I hate those two right now. Poor Momo...
Mad Eclair chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
...what...? i kept waiting for the part where they skiped into the sunset, but it didnt... but, whait, WHAT? lol, i love how well its writen but i cant read stories like this without crying, especialy when the writing makes it so easy to relate and feel the emotions and pain... ack!

10th squads third seat chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh how I love Betrayl~
NinaSkyLove chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i loved it, evil toshiro is awesome, and though i was a little upset that momo just let go at the end i can understand why
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
It was dark, angsty, and rather hopeless...and I loved it. Especially just the ingenuity of having an evil Hitsugaya, this wierd alternate reality- you wrote it as if it could actually happen. It's gorgeous.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Brilliant! Just... Just... Brilliant! Fantastic work on this dark and compelling piece. Excellently done.
Demeterr chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was lovely.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ok, so I've been trying to read this for a good while now. It was after reading the comment on Part 1 of Dwellin's fanart that I decided that I would finally finish this. It was the "Hitsugaya is about as evil as Vash," that motivated me; which, in retrospect, I misunderstood.

Regardless of preconceptions though, this was well-written and quite an interesting turn of events. It was almost physically painful to read Hitsugaya be that... well, evil, and Matsumoto comes to a near second (so wouldn't have guessed her to be bad!). Hinamori as a narrator was good choice. I really liked her narrative that opens the story; it was angsty, real, and wonderful. It could stand independently of this fic just fine. That was my favorite part, whether or not because that didn't involve an evil!Hitsugaya I'm not sure.

I'm afraid I can't offer any better critiquing (other than a typo of "loosing" instead of "losing") because I can't really get past the shock of Hitsugaya's character (my mind simply refuses to ge around it). And to agree with the rest of the reviewers, this was well-written.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very well written
LuvHolic chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
great twist! so wonderfully sad. loved it!
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
this was so...sad T_T so very sad but it was so very interesting and good.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great story, very dark indeed. I can't imagine it actually happening, but it was very well written. I just can't picture Hitsugaya like that at all, he cares about Hinamori too much... But this was very good!