Reviews for the slash club
Void of Anguish chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Lol Hulk-like strength *w*
Void of Anguish chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
"Ha! Why have a boyfriend when I can watch two hot guys make out instead?"
That is so what I would say to any one that tells me to get a boyfriend
This is fangirl logic at is best
Girly Angel chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Your so awesome I hope when I start making fanfics I'm as good as you
Lizzybear54 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
LMAO XD
I loved this story so much! I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites!
Great job! :D

Lizzy
animebaka14 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
lol at cartman :DDD

baby sacrifice? seriously? :))))

this is the first south park fic i've read about girls supporting bl.

why can't they be like this instead of being slutty bitches?

butters is so adorable 3
TheLazyOne chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
:D :D :D

You fucking rock my socks. Seriously. This is amazing. I WILL keep reading.
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Love the interaction between the boys in this chapter, you write it very well it could almost be taken from deleted scenes out of the episodes or something. Cartman is especially good his lines are spot on :)
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm so excited to have discovered another one of your multi-chap fics. Totally adore this already. Your writing style meshes well with Oyaji291's. Loved the fact that Cartman started a "i hate kyle' club, so very much in character. Wendy's lines were great too- something even more important than macaroni pictures? Hilarious.
Kidiu chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
That was cute. I like the KennyButters pairing! And did I tell you that I totally love Kenny's attitude?
Kidiu chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Haha, okay, so far, I'm loving Kenny's attitude.
The Brat Prince chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
I seriously think that was the most amazing thing I've ever read.
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I got your message so i have to say I absolutely adored this even for the STYLE but the BUNNY lol you got Butters down to a T, or a B, i never really go thow that works. How he talks and acts it was just so Butters. Plus Kenny matures too and that was fun to read. Overall 5/5!
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
This was sweet, dude. Kinda crack-ish, but I think that was the point. It made me giggle. It made me sit at my computer and get really cold when I should have been putting on pants and going to be. It made me embarrassed to be a fangirl. And it made me Happeh.

Talk to you... uh, prolly before you even read this comment. X3
SQUEE chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
DUDE, once I get into High School next year, I'm making a group like this! And I know who I'm pairing up first... :) YAY!
roseweasleygamgee chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
Ahahaa.

I actually feel bad for cartman.

Good story, good story.

I was surprised that you didn't mention Cartman/Butters at all either.

Still good though. I laughed out loud more times than i bothered to count. Haha.