Reviews for Rescue Me
isabelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
you shoud do one when they get maried hve a kid or two that oe a good din or aton ran ad the xile
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Woow, that was... yeah. -faves-
bmjewell chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I just love your stories, really. You manage to capture the characters perfectly and you keep it interesting the whole way through! Great job on this one!
Pan - The Wolf Made Of Bread chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Keke. I guess I'll be the first story alert. I ended up scrolling and clicking the wrong one. Oh well. I love the series. KEEP IT UP! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THESE! :D

Thank you for writing such an awesome little series so that my massive fangirling can be fueled.
Darth Ixnay chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow... it's been absolute ages since I last read this on KFM, but it's still as awesome as I remembered it. One of the best and most complex portraits of Atton EVER.
random chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Love, love, love, love, love the snippets from kotor II! I'm in the process of playing it now (first time). Anyway, you are an amazing writer! I cannot express how much I enjoy reading your fics about Atton and the Exile. I feel you portray them perfectly and I hope you update this series soon (if you're not too busy with the wedding). *wink* Congratulations, by the way. Keep writing!
Dvana chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
first, grats on the wedding! Second, this should have been how it ended, lol. Thanks for sharing this and everything else you've written so far, it's the best KotoR fanfiction I've read yet!
twinklet26 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow you sound busy. lol I'd probably go insane too. Just glad you can find time to update, cuz i heart this snippets! I like the idea, like Trillian said, that Jaq at that one point, was the only one who could save her. That was pretty cool. Anyway, nice job as always! ]
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Will there be more? I love this series. Have fun with your wedding plans!

-Artemis

P.S. Mint chocolate chip ice cream already rules my world.
Phoenixasending chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, I really liked how you incorrporated the deleted LS ending wtih Atton from the game without having him die. That always made me sad. Also I'm glad he got the chance to rescue the Exile, somehow I always thought she needed it too.

P.S. Glad to hear that you're still working with Orphic Verboten, I was a little worried for a bit there. :)
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Yay! I know it's stupid of me, but I'm so happy for Atton; he finally got what he wanted, and he didn't even have to die in the process! The sweet, humorous, less-than-fairytale-perfect outcome made it seem totally real too, ("real" meaning it could actually happen in the game). And I wish it would. Thank you thank you thank you for writing, even though your life sounds even more insanely busy than mine. I really enjoyed reading this. It brightened my day. :)
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow, you sound pretty busy. I hope all goes well for you!

And now for the story. I liked it. I like all of your stories. _ Can't wait for the next one! (if there is one... lol)
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice work and it definitely seemed like you were having fun. The scenes were visceral in their descriptions and had a lot of energy. I especially liked the notion of Jaq being able to deal with the sitch, and not Atton. Very clever but leads me to my one concrit:

A minor nitpick (and I see this all the time, not just from you) is the using of 'loose' for 'lose.' To 'lose it' as in, "he will lose his temper' is one 'o'. 'Loose' is for 'He loosened his tie,' or 'my tooth is loose.'

Like I said, minor, but jarring, especially during such an important scene. But your talent is as sharp as ever. Well done.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
It sounds like you had fun with this one. I'm glad you didn't kill Atton. Everyone's killing Atton these days...it's utterly depressing.

The first bit on the Ravager confused me a bit, but when the story progressed I finally got it. D: I'm slow. Very slow.

Once again, congratulations on your engagement and good luck!
Anarchy's Ashes chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Poor old you eh? So much to do. Me - I'm just lazy...and in the middle of exams. Lifes a bitch.

Oh and the fic was great too.