Reviews for Food spill
jsab1974 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"When they kept looking outisde, watching the two people who didn't exaclty look like their date had been ruined aside from their clothing, Catherine sighed". Lol. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Great Storyl Loved it.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Ah, so he was on a date with *Sara*... Lol. I think Catherine handled the situation rather well, considering Grissom's whole reaction.

Now I just have to keep reminding myself all the stories in this community are going to be short.
just lurking chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
poor Grissom! poor Sara! thank you for making Catherine a decent person here.. she does have it in her... enjoyed it!
stareagle chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
cute story- thanks for the smile and good vibes
Rissa545 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
lol, that one made me laugh! :) Very sweet fic! I adored the ending! :) Yet again a very good fic form you - how do you do it? :)
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Now that's different! Very cute.
PLK chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LOL! Poor Griss! This was fun... Glad to see someone's still answering the Unbound challenges.
Domo Arigato chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice. I like what you've done with this Challenge. Poor Griss. Only one line of dialogue but you can really feel his frustration and embarrassment. Well done.
microgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was cute! Definitely a unique version about Catherine finding out about Grissom and Sara. I liked how we got to see the resolution with Grissom and Sara at the end. Nice work :)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh, you've done it now-poor Gris! He ends up wearing the

soup du jour, and now he's a side show for Catherine and

her family! LOL!

Thanks for a Sunday smile!