Reviews for Pandemonium Ensues
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
*dies laughing at the thought of a teenage Organization XIII* Let us all feel happy for the Organization and how they did not end up as gay teenagers! Though that would be a really funny to read...
Myrrh chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Don't worry. I laugh too hard to flame you. And I'm FINE with yaoi. Especially amusing yaoi. Keep it up!
AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
you are gay WHAT THE FUCK YOU QUIT WITHOUT MAKING THE SEQUEL FUCK YOU MAN MAKE THE SEQUEL THAN QUIT GOD DAMMIT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG
RainbowExplosions chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
Awesome story. thats all i have to say.
RainbowExplosions chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
im guessing you wont mind my language. that was fucking hilarious. i cant wait to read more of this. so funny.
RainbowExplosions chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
after reading this first chapter, i dont think it will be possible for me to stop. freaking brilliant.
Villainess Ninetails chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Damn that Vexen, doing exactly what I've always wanted to do. .

I really love your story, BTW. :D
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
Demyx and Mar on a train. Sounds odd.

And I'm too lazy to guess any of those questions.

Can't wait for your next sequel! Your fics are awesome!
zenotheshademaster chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
lets see here. in order it's twilight town, for the heck of it, as soon as you finish this and yes i did notice you hade more time.
Polish chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
Marluxia jumped backwards, nearly knocking Roxas over. "No," he said shortly, turning and running back down the hallway.

Run Marly Run! Lol I love this fic!
Polish chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
Across the room, a sob escaped Zexion, attracting a room of odd looks. "No one... No one likes me.." Zexion sobbed, tearing free of Xaldin's grasp and turning to run out of the room. "I hate you all!"

Emo!1 lol! I love this fic!
Seiroqu Genisis Kuromeru-BaraX chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
-Sighs- I only read the first chapter...but so far I liked it...
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Twilight Town. I win! :) *dances* It's been awhile since this updated and awhile since I've known what was going on... Oh well.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
Yay! Excellent story, keep going!
Hiddendemon666 chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
DEMYX NEEDS TO BE IN PAIN! JUST FREAKING DO IT! NOW! I WANT HIS PUNNISHMENT TO BE HORRIBLE AND PAINFULL. thank you.