Reviews for Fate or Love?
faithful2kh chapter 20 . 5/3
PLEEEAAAAASSEEE UPDATE
faithful2kh chapter 8 . 5/3
NOOOOO ZEXIONNNNNNN... I SHIPPED IT!
Still moving on...
Raitoningu PIKACHU chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Your band teacher made you march while there were tornado watches out?! Is your teacher insane?! ANSWER: YES, YES HE/SHE IS.
Raitoningu PIKACHU chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Coward, or genius? GENIUS!
DeliciousCarrot chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
-_-

...

I swear this chapter just shat all over my last review. Poor Zexion is a lamb led to the slaughter, I never really cared for the organisation members before I read this. So sad to see him go, I'll be so gutted when he dies. Anyway, must get back to reading.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Two loves at once, now that's quite the dilemma. I really like both relationships she pertains with Axel and Zexion so I can't say which I prefer over the other, I like both equally. However I hope none of them has to die in order for her to be with one of them. Perhaps some other tangent like her having a nobody that falls for the second guy, just anything but having to kill of the 'other guy'. Otherwise great fic, just noticed it was written a while ago, but that doesn't matter.
NexaxMarly4ever chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Wow. Just. Wow. I LUV THESE! I may like Marly most but these stories make Zexion And Axel just AWESOME
fictionalcharacterwish chapter 20 . 7/24/2010
great story so far! please continue. :)
Kingdom Hearts Lover 3 chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
You have to continue your story Fate or Love. My friend somehow hacked into my computer while it was up and she was like, "Hey, what is it" to which I turned a bright crimson. Until, that is, till she said "/it's freaking awsome!" So I told her about it and she told some others about it but IDK if they reviewed or not. forgive me this is my first time reviewing cause I didnt need to review for chaps.1-19 But anyway Please continue, no, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS PURE AND HOLY, CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Kora Bloom chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Well, so far the story is very well-written and very discriptive. It also has some parts that just cracked me up. You did say you wanted to be an author, right? Well, your writing's deffinitely good enough. I'd like to be an author too. As soon as I figure out how to do better with character developement, I should be in great shape. Update this soon.
prospiitian chapter 20 . 3/16/2010
Great story. I absolutly LOVE Avalon. Have you ever thought about giving her a nickname? I always think 'Ava' when I see her name instead of Avalon.

TEAM ZEXY!

Plus, are you going to update anytime soon? Just wondering...

~Jolly
Random Generic Person chapter 20 . 11/16/2009
This fanfiction is really good except that Roxas was still in the organization after the CO incident.(it's okay though because Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days came out this year)
Autobot traitor chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
Keep going!
Artemis Mills chapter 20 . 5/27/2009
Aww, don't leave us hanging I'm dying to know what happens. I want Av to reunite with Zexy T-T
Brianna chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
Could you write a story about me and Marluxia? Oh pretty pretty please! I have blonde hair blue eyes and light skin tone. My likes are animals plants and of course the organization!1!1! Thnx you so much and please update this awesome story!1!1!11!