Reviews for It's A Wonderful War
rANDOMnESSES chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Lov this fic. It's really well written. Though, I would really like to know what happens. Its always sad when good story's are dropped. You had a good story goin.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
Oh, man... *wince* Heero's in a bad spot. So far as I can see, his best bet is Trowa. If Trowa can write a story about Heero and Duo, or utilizing Heero and Duo, preferably with quotes from Duo, then there might be a public response. Only if he's careful to keep the article pro-America. Anything else would be ignored. Probably. Times might not print it, if it's not, though they tend to be a mid-line paper. A bit Liberal, if anything. So as long as it's interesting, and not anti-American it has a chance...

The problem is, as close to dying as Heero is, a public response won't do him much good. Like orders are going to be sent to keep the one Japanese prisoner that managed to get some press alive. Trowa's be kicked off the base. xD If it's legal for the army to do that, and I think it is. The press didn't really kick in until Vietnam, in terms of on-field reporters.

And man, poor Duo. Poor Heero, too, but that's such a given it need not be said. But Duo... Knowing they're torturing Heero, and because of him, and not being able to do anything about it. He's going to try, I know. XD He wouldn't be Duo if he didn't stage a rescue as soon as he's well enough for it to be affective. The only question is what kind of shape Heero's gonna be in, then.
Nigthcrawler chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
you wont update this anymore? but I want to see the end so much, its really interesting how the story has gone so far.. update please? Ill be happy... and Ill give you.. a cookie, no a real one, mind you, cause I dont know where you live so I cant send it to you and even if I knew, by the time that the cookie arrived it will be probably no edible... but anyway.. humm.. that.

See ya (I wont give you any cookie!)
Aymerysage chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ok this story is awesome I can't believe you stopped writing...especially where you did. You haven't even gotten to the good stuff. You have to keep writing. PLease! PLease come back to your story! I even added your story to my story alert list so you have to write more.
cherry fantasy chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
Wow, this is such an AWESOME story ! . I love it so far, and I love the concept ! Your writing style, I must say, is very impressive ! - You got skill, that's for sure ! _~

Poor Heero, how can those jerks beat him like that ! ::frowns:: It really angers me, but on another hand, I'm not naive and I know that things like this were probably happening more often than not during the World War Two. (and let's be realist, some people don't even need a war to act like that...) Anyway, I hope that Heero will be Ok, and that Duo will find a way to help him. (maybe with Quatre and Trowa's help, hum...? Maybe even Wufei's...) I'm sad for Duo too, the poor boy is blaming himself for everything ! I do hope him and Heero will be reunited soon... (::sighs:: I'm such a sap... -.-)

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, I'm really eager to see what will happen ! - Yep, you got me hooked up to this story ! Please, will you update ? Pwu-ease ? ::makes cute puppy pout:: ...See ? You've reduced me to begging ! _~

Hope to hear from you soon !
ToboeShi chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
you write really well, and your captian is a pile of donkey crud...*meaning he is mean and stubborn*and you really know about what time period you write about. My grandfather served in WWII and i think your story represents the people and how we dont know somethin until we try it or live it
silverbrumby123 chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Love your story! Please update soon!

lol
jibril chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
I was wondering if you could continue this one, because i really liked it! I like the different angles and the whole mood of it, and i really really hope that you'll continue this one!
Janice chapter 8 . 3/11/2004
I just loved this story. PLease I need to know what is going to happen to them, is Duo going to be able to save Heero? or is he going to ... (i cant even think about it...)
Pretty Please?
I AM BEGGING YOU
ranoshiai chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
;-;aww...it's still not done, i wonder how many times i have read this fic and ended up on the same chapter. only one or two more to go, and with so many ppl still waiting up. please finish soon '-' everything is going well, hate smith immensely, poor heero...poor duo...
cool shiz chapter 8 . 9/23/2003
AH! Where's the rest? _ NO! You stopped at like the most unstoppable place ever! YOU MUST CONTINUE! OR ELSE! : [ Please post more...this is really, really, really good! Don't leave Hee-chan in this predicament! OR ELSE! :S
Ihni chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
Comment coming right up:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, LEAVING ME WITH THIS? HERE I AM, 2 O'KLOCK IN THE NIGHT, SHOULD BE ASLEEP, READING YOUR STORY - UNABLE TO STOP - AND YOU LEAVE ME WITH A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER? YOU'RE THE MEANEST, VILEST, MOST ... MEAN ... PERSON ...

Oh I don't know. If you take this as insults, I'm sorry, they're really complimants. Please? I need more of this story.
aka-kitsune-chan chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
Pleease, pleasey please continue! I really really want to know what happens! Don't let Heero die! That would make me (and Duo) very sad!T_T Wahh! Heh. Anyway, please update! *big puppy dog eyes* PWEASE? I LUVS THIS STORY!

*Kitsune*
drika chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
Hey!
artsyangel3 chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
Wow this is a really good story! I love your writing! It was very clever how you incorperated all of the boys into the story. I like this fic because it makes you see both sides of the fighting, not just the American side. Please finish it! I want to see how it turns out!