Reviews for Splintered Shadows
Elora chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I'm so deep in this story, PLEASE UPDATE! 22 chapters and that's it? C'mon...update! Purrrrtttyyy please.
Karli chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I really like this story. I can't wait for more
Vicious Dice chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
I love it so much!
coup fatal chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
you need to freaking up date this story. you haven't in two years i think now would be a wonderful time for you to do so...
RogueNya chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
Good story
Black Demon Cat chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
what going to happen next! Great chapter and Great fic.
shedyourmask chapter 22 . 2/10/2007
sigh Im falling in love with this story. I love Magneto and Rogues relationship.
CrazyC87 chapter 22 . 1/23/2007
Great Story! I love it! I like the whole Magneto/Rogue being together idea! I think they are great together and they make a cute couple! At first I was like Magneto/Rogue thats weird but I kept on reading because I love Rogue and as I read your other stories I love them being together. They are perfect together. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 22 . 1/18/2007
_ Heheheh, now that’s a good update. *g* And you present such an interesting question, as always... I swear, the more I think about it, the more I think that there is no right answer o_O; Which really wouldn’t do me a lot of good if I were in that position, heh... But in any case, /lovely/ lemon as usual, it’s nice to see some more on this!
Evilerk chapter 22 . 1/12/2007
“How can they be so blind?” Rogue asked...hmm..someone should take ther own advice..*g*..great story so far..keep it going!
XChocolateChipX chapter 22 . 1/11/2007
That was sensational. Great plot development and sweet scene between Eruk and Marie. Please update soon, I'm desperate to know what happens.

Chip
Black Sorceress chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
I love this fic! It's wonderful and so original! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Genkai Shihan chapter 21 . 9/6/2006
Ooh, I can't wait for the next chapter! It hints at much action ahead! *grin*

I love the whole "memory mixing" idea, it's very cute.

Update soon!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 21 . 9/6/2006
Yet another GREAT chapter _ I loved the conversation (with a few extra interspacing activities XD) they had about his name. Every once in a while you surprise me by throwing in some genuine 'cute' - not that I'm complaining ;) Your writing is a pleasure to read as always, so-o-o-o... next chapter?
Genkai Shihan chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Yay for Mystique the hacker. Controlling the sentinels and being all badass about it. I can't wait for the next update