Reviews for Esprit of the Prodigious
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 10/28
(I am author/user HawkofLight and I wanted to review this story again but it didn't let me when I was logged in since I had already reviewed it years before. I signed out and am reviewing as a guest to get around it.)

Years later after first reading this, I found myself looking through all my favorites and coming across your story again. It's around 4AM on a Saturday morning and I cannot stop crying after this re-read.

Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful and moving one-shot; you have a gift. It was authors like you who truly made Naruto such a greater experience than it was during it's heyday beyond just the source material for me and made me appreciate my favorite character Sasuke even more so. I treasure this story.

I hope life is treating you well
Yea, and you know what that crack is called? A buttcrack.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/15
I read this fic for the first time back in 2007, and it was one of those stories that stayed with me until now. I sometimes catch myself thinking about this fic whenever someone asks Naruto fic recs. I came back to re-reading this back in 2011 and still as thought provoking as it was when I first read it. Now I have a copy of it in my phone so I can read it from time to time.

I'm just absolutely in love with this, and thank you, thank you so much for writing it. :)
Rockabelle chapter 1 . 3/10
This is amazing. I feel like Sasuke's brokenness gets ignored a lot of the time. His pain is touched on, but mostly serves as a simple explanation of his rage in the story. We don't get to see things like Sasuke breaking down on his mother's birthday, and that makes it easy for people to dismiss the things Sasuke does as ego and selfishness and foolishness.

I love the idea of Naruto seeing behind the veil, and especially realizing that he can't actually heal Sasuke. I also love how this feels like a missing scene. Given that they act the same afterwards and never mention it, it's easy to imagine that this is part of the reason why Naruto understands Sasuke better than the others, and doesn't blame or give up on him.

This fic broke my heart in the best possible way. Thank you. I need to go find a tissue now...
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I must say, as a published author, this is a beautiful piece of work. I hope you achieve all your dreams and have not totally left the fanfic community behind. You are only a child for so long, and to give up childish things is not how the greatest of things are accomplished.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Incredible for a one shot. Thumb up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Idk how many times ive read this and everytime i love it more and more. Thank you for this amazing piece of art!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Beautiful... Simply beautiful...
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
noooo sasuke
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This is genius :) ... I feel so sad right now on Sasuke's behalf, though
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Awwwwww this is very sweet!
corintios chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I have no words worthy enough for a review... Just, thank you. I cried, I felt angst, I felt everything. Thank you.
Roxas902 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Wow. Just... wow.
jmtothemusic chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Best Sasuke oneshot I've ever read. Ever. Thank you so much.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
nice. poor Sasuke. but he did go a bit cuckoo at one point... um... then he returned to a somewhat sane state...