Reviews for Esprit of the Prodigious
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/23
Aww...poor Sasuke! I liked how Naruto attempted to comfort Sasuke; it was very sweet and touching - at least as touching as a scene between two twelve year old boys can be.

I like how you make them good friends. Sasuke and Naruto, I mean. That's the type of relationship between them. Naruto's so nice to Sasuke, bringing chicken wings to eat with him just because he noticed something wrong with him.

Like, I find that strangely hilarious but also adorably sweet.

Keep writing! This was really, really good.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 2/6
Really great story!
dmrar chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
E.P.I.C.

No more, no less my friend.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
thank you so SO much for writing a piece like this! It's hard to find a fic that focuses solely on Sasuke and his psychology with no pairings and whatnot and wow, the line "He does this because his mind is his own enemy, whispering to him that if only his mother survived, the other deaths would have been bearable. Just as long as he had her." TOTALLY KILLED ME
ugh. though I am a sasusaku shipper myself, I loved how it was Naruto that reminded Sasuke about vinegar and in some ways gave him a bit of closure? It seemed like something that masashi would have done too.
asdfghjkl; I can't even properly write a review over this because it was just SO GOOD UGH, LIKE I think this is one of the best oneshots I have ever read (AND IVE BEEN READING SINCE 2006 OK) and I am so surprised that this doesn't have AT LEAST 600 reviews, it's amazing! It flowed perfectly from the beginning to the end and kept me on my toes throughout all of it. AND I SWEAR I GOT GOOSEBUMPS WHEN SASUKE STARTED SCRUBBING THE FLOORBOARDS AND IT STARTED COMING OUT
KJGE;RGEHTR
omg definitely will be rereading this.
thank you so much for posting! and keep it up! :D
flagship chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is chilling and so, so accurate. Made my eyes well up.
Becca chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is a wonderful psychological thriller, and one of the most brilliant portrayals of Sasuke I have ever read. Many writings do not describe the dangerous mental effects that would happen in this situation as accurately or as detailed as this work does, all the while ending it in the most beautifully tragic way possible. The third person point of view is exceptionally well-suited for this fan fiction, as it gives the reader the ability to analyze the story from psychological standpoint, instead of a highly personal point of view. It is quite rare to find a writing of Sasuke that does not come off as overly dramatic or lacking structure and reason. Kudos to you for creating such a gem!
ieatcookies chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Speechless.
Renoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
wow gee thanks not like i wanted my tears or anything. i want to write a long reaview but i don't know how to put to words the things i'm feeling after reading this. this is exactly what Sasuke is, you put to a single chapter what several manga volumes couldn't (or wouldn't) and it was both eye-opening and gut wrenching.
I like how Naruto unknowingly saved him a lot of grief just by being his awkward self, i can see it happening in the actual storyline.
good job, this was an amazing read!
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is the first fic I've read that is completely about Sasuke and his psychological state. I actually can't believe this, you know. You made me see another side of Sasuke which I unfortunately missed till now. Thanks. You did great job in my opinion.
Marisa Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is so sad, but beautiful at the same time.

He lost hope in anything. He suffered a lot before with the death of his family and now because his brother gave his own life for Konoha. And I didn't mention his attempts to get acknowledgment from his father or that the person he admired most was the one who killed his clan and damaged him psychologically.

Itachi and him were strong not only because of their ninja abilities, also because everything that they have to endure.

Brilliant work.

Greetings.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What depression can do to a person... Sasuke seems a little insane in this one, but it's definitely Sasuke! And Naruto not knowing what to do... MAGNIFICENT ONE-SHOT!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awww...Poor Sasuke and Naruto, especially when I think about what's going to happen despite his healing.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Not many people really try expand on the aftermath of the attack on Sasuke's psyche. Very nice.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
WOAH.

The vinegar was an awesome touch. Great job, and thanks for writing.