Reviews for Esprit of the Prodigious
Idk how many times ive read this and everytime i love it more and more. Thank you for this amazing piece of art!
FindingWarmth chapter 1 . 4/13
Beautiful... Simply beautiful...
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4
noooo sasuke
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 3/21
This is genius :) ... I feel so sad right now on Sasuke's behalf, though
Awwwwww this is very sweet!
corintios chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I have no words worthy enough for a review... Just, thank you. I cried, I felt angst, I felt everything. Thank you.
Roxas902 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Wow. Just... wow.
jmtothemusic chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Best Sasuke oneshot I've ever read. Ever. Thank you so much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
nice. poor Sasuke. but he did go a bit cuckoo at one point... um... then he returned to a somewhat sane state...
XCherokee chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Woah... I read this fic a while ago, and I've been looking to reread it for the longest but I couldn't find it and I was afraid that you took it down or something. But here I am at 6 am on a Saturday (usually I will sleep until the late afternoon) reading this. It made me cry the last time I read it and it made me sob this time. I loved everything about this. It really helps me to understand saskue and why he just had to kill itachi and why he hated kononah once he found out the truth. Most people make saskue seem like such a brat Nd a jerk but I mean I'll be pretty fucked up if my brother killed my whole family one day and makes me re live him doing it over Nd over again. Like just thinking about it makes my heart hurt.

I find it sad how kakashi is never there for his students who are just kids when they need him. Naruto and saskue literally had no one. Obvi they both had a lot of mental problems that kakashi should've help them get through. Naruto is personally my favorite character in naruto but this made me like saskue a whole lot more than what I use to think of saskue. This fic also makes it so much sadder when saskue do leave because him and naruto were bestfriends and they needed each other.

I really wish they put stuff like this in canon to show naruto and saskue friendship and how everything they went through hurt them so deep. Bc they both been through so much at such young ages and that would affect anybody mental state. Also I hate gay naruto and saskue pairings but I love friendship pairings
372259 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
:')
This was beautiful; very well-written!
imagineit91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I remember reading this a long time ago, almost three years ago when I was a sophomore in high school I think, and it didn't quite sink in until I found myself desperately searching for it again today.
This really struck with me today, and I'm just really happy you wrote this. Thank you. :)
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was incredible. *sinks into ocean of depression* Sasuke always makes me depressed... This was such fantastic writing! Well done! I could literally feel all the pain...
jammer99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Sorry I accidentally clicked post reveiw before I was finished. I was going to say; and it's a Sasuke/Naruto which as a fan girl can only get my hopes up.
jammer99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I've never been so blown away in my life. Absolutely completely just... recreated. I read this and trying to describe it makes me want to cry. Not in a bad way. The unexplained but oddly excepted and understood emotion in this left me in a complete zombie state. I don't get it but I understand it and that's ok. It's weird but amazing. I need to take a minute and revel in the beuty that is the human mind doubled with that of your artistic writing and the almost but yet completely abstract feel that you manage to project. It's dark and painfully truthful. It's so veg and hides no secrets. It's told from an all knowing ominisent perspective but at the same time the story as a whole is a mystery with cleverly limited and unexplained narrations. I thought this story was genius and as an artist it rocked my sense of reality. Thanks for writting, your style blowes me away. Plus it's a Naruto fanfiction which makes it something else I can't get enough of. And it's a

Ha didn't mean to get so carried away. I got deep on you didn't I? Anyway thank you, I hope to read more on this mysterious crack and how it reacts to Sasuke's future actions, as well as how it effects Sasuke. Please continue writting and make another.