Reviews for Esprit of the Prodigious
372259 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
:')
This was beautiful; very well-written!
imagineit91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I remember reading this a long time ago, almost three years ago when I was a sophomore in high school I think, and it didn't quite sink in until I found myself desperately searching for it again today.
This really struck with me today, and I'm just really happy you wrote this. Thank you. :)
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was incredible. *sinks into ocean of depression* Sasuke always makes me depressed... This was such fantastic writing! Well done! I could literally feel all the pain...
jammer99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Sorry I accidentally clicked post reveiw before I was finished. I was going to say; and it's a Sasuke/Naruto which as a fan girl can only get my hopes up.
jammer99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I've never been so blown away in my life. Absolutely completely just... recreated. I read this and trying to describe it makes me want to cry. Not in a bad way. The unexplained but oddly excepted and understood emotion in this left me in a complete zombie state. I don't get it but I understand it and that's ok. It's weird but amazing. I need to take a minute and revel in the beuty that is the human mind doubled with that of your artistic writing and the almost but yet completely abstract feel that you manage to project. It's dark and painfully truthful. It's so veg and hides no secrets. It's told from an all knowing ominisent perspective but at the same time the story as a whole is a mystery with cleverly limited and unexplained narrations. I thought this story was genius and as an artist it rocked my sense of reality. Thanks for writting, your style blowes me away. Plus it's a Naruto fanfiction which makes it something else I can't get enough of. And it's a

Ha didn't mean to get so carried away. I got deep on you didn't I? Anyway thank you, I hope to read more on this mysterious crack and how it reacts to Sasuke's future actions, as well as how it effects Sasuke. Please continue writting and make another.
niffaith chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This has to be the best fic of Sasuke I've ever read. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Aww...poor Sasuke! I liked how Naruto attempted to comfort Sasuke; it was very sweet and touching - at least as touching as a scene between two twelve year old boys can be.

I like how you make them good friends. Sasuke and Naruto, I mean. That's the type of relationship between them. Naruto's so nice to Sasuke, bringing chicken wings to eat with him just because he noticed something wrong with him.

Like, I find that strangely hilarious but also adorably sweet.

Keep writing! This was really, really good.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Really great story!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
E.P.I.C.

No more, no less my friend.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
thank you so SO much for writing a piece like this! It's hard to find a fic that focuses solely on Sasuke and his psychology with no pairings and whatnot and wow, the line "He does this because his mind is his own enemy, whispering to him that if only his mother survived, the other deaths would have been bearable. Just as long as he had her." TOTALLY KILLED ME
ugh. though I am a sasusaku shipper myself, I loved how it was Naruto that reminded Sasuke about vinegar and in some ways gave him a bit of closure? It seemed like something that masashi would have done too.
asdfghjkl; I can't even properly write a review over this because it was just SO GOOD UGH, LIKE I think this is one of the best oneshots I have ever read (AND IVE BEEN READING SINCE 2006 OK) and I am so surprised that this doesn't have AT LEAST 600 reviews, it's amazing! It flowed perfectly from the beginning to the end and kept me on my toes throughout all of it. AND I SWEAR I GOT GOOSEBUMPS WHEN SASUKE STARTED SCRUBBING THE FLOORBOARDS AND IT STARTED COMING OUT
KJGE;RGEHTR
omg definitely will be rereading this.
thank you so much for posting! and keep it up! :D
flagship chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is chilling and so, so accurate. Made my eyes well up.
Becca chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is a wonderful psychological thriller, and one of the most brilliant portrayals of Sasuke I have ever read. Many writings do not describe the dangerous mental effects that would happen in this situation as accurately or as detailed as this work does, all the while ending it in the most beautifully tragic way possible. The third person point of view is exceptionally well-suited for this fan fiction, as it gives the reader the ability to analyze the story from psychological standpoint, instead of a highly personal point of view. It is quite rare to find a writing of Sasuke that does not come off as overly dramatic or lacking structure and reason. Kudos to you for creating such a gem!
ieatcookies chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Speechless.
Renoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
wow gee thanks not like i wanted my tears or anything. i want to write a long reaview but i don't know how to put to words the things i'm feeling after reading this. this is exactly what Sasuke is, you put to a single chapter what several manga volumes couldn't (or wouldn't) and it was both eye-opening and gut wrenching.
I like how Naruto unknowingly saved him a lot of grief just by being his awkward self, i can see it happening in the actual storyline.
good job, this was an amazing read!
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is the first fic I've read that is completely about Sasuke and his psychological state. I actually can't believe this, you know. You made me see another side of Sasuke which I unfortunately missed till now. Thanks. You did great job in my opinion.