Reviews for Malak
Charisasori chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
*is depressed* Would it be possible for you to write a happier version? Almost all the Malak/Revan stories I've read out there have the same depressing ending. *blows nose discreetly* Aside from that rather sad ending, I thought that you wrote beautifully! This was a wonderful story and definitely worth the read.

~Charis
Infernal00 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow what a great story.

I loved the flashback really added some much needed depth to Malak's character.

I was hoping at least a mention of Bastila or the Star Forge but this was still very good.

8.7 out of 10
HellGS chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I rather enjoy with this story and how youre have pictured Malak; poor guy, its hard to be in love with someone as extraordinary as Revan :)
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is incredible. It's a perfect example of why I feel Revan should be female. Keep writing!
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Unsurprisingly, this was good. Like the other reviewer, I always wondered. The best part, however, was the end - Malak ultimately sacrificing his opportunity at life to give Revan the chance to have what she truly wanted.
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was sad...but i had always wondered if a female revan and Malak had been a thing hm. oh well i'll leave my thoughts in my head lol it was awesome great job