Reviews for My Pest
Composingjealousy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
omg so cute!
iShallFade chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ah, this is a good story. But in this Naota's naration and speech is majorly ooc. But this is very good.
Lord of Flaming Shadows chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Get over your selves he never thought like that
random-uncanon chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AW! Cute mixed with curse words! :D You've made my day!
Darkwine.Mine chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very nice. Pests...you get so attached. You did a great job of describing this pest/normalpeep relation so yeah, I'm hooked. Keep the presses rolling if you plan for more chapters! .
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was a really good story! A few grammar things, but nothing major.

ps I added it to my c2.
Crobdan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Damn snipers. There everywhere! Very nice story, not a single continuity error. That I could spot at lest. I would say keep it up, but, this is a one shot.
KariPunkGurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AW! KAWAI! I just love the pairing NaotaxMamimi! well love ya babe write more
Ja Ne!
Ruby Fire Wolfson chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Very sweet. It's somethign naoto would feel and soemthing he'd probably think to himself yet never say outloud. Very nice.
FleA chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
*claps* that was nice, very nice. o Keep up the good work! I loved it.
perforated chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
FINALLY! The first Mamimi fic I've seen in a long time... not that I have anything against Haruko of course )
o Mighty Mouse o chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Aww..that was so cute! ::sniffle:: Keep up the good work!
LampliteSunshine chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
yeah! finally a mamimi fic, everyone else kept doing naota/haruko, i think its too wierd. Love this fic .

SNOW
Red Vanilla Sugar chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
AW! ::Cries:: Okay! Wait a sec...

Ah, okay. There, now I can actually start this review properly...but the question is...DO I WANT TO? ahh! okay..that was a really really cute story. See, I'm an idiot who sticks bandaids to her head just for the heck of it, or wears big ugly hats to sleep..but I found your story adorable... ::Snuggles her hat:: Yes, I just snuggles my hat. YAY! SNUGGLES!
Pyrogothrin chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
i really like that. in a lot of stories or poems or anything, all the characters POVs have been warped unto the fans wishful thinking. keep writing!