Reviews for Sad songs say so much
Star-of-Chaos chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
*sigh* David Tennant in Casanova...why does BBC have all the good shows? *drools*
Barbossa'sApples chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Oh gosh, that Because We Want To reference made me crack up!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Aww that was such an awesome story. I really really really enjoyed reading it so thanks!
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
*smiles* This was brilliant! I loved reading it,a nd teh way you incorporated a few lyrics from different songs was awesome! i'm gonna look some of those up, I think, they were so cool. Cna't wait to read more of yur stuff!

montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Ha, I thought I was the only one who related that song to it.
timano chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
A beautiful story, with a perfect ending - I loved it! 10 out of 10!

After all, if the Doctor were to father a child, this is exactly what might happen. (By the way, does this mean Tala's daughter will be named Susan? Just wondering.)
Raven's magic chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I beg you to do a sequal to it, please, please let us see them together still in 10 or 15 years, please. that was just amazing, it made me cry and laugh and smile and feel everyother possible emotion as well, 10/10,

All My Love,

Raven x
Rusty4Coke chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
no it ended! this story rocked wish it hadent finished :( i like holly she was a great character and gave the doctor a very good piece of advice! Great job mate wite more soon! Rusty (p.s how do you make your chapters so long i need to know!)
Marshmallows rock chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
I cant believe it's over already. That was so nice, the ending, especially cause the the 9th chapter made me cry
Worlds Away chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
) the sweetness bubbles off the page
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Oh! Beautifully written! I loved the bit about 'what kind of Doctor was he now?' and the bit about having a fantastic life. I'm so glad you didn't leave it like this and I would race off to read the next two chapters but I'm being yelled at to go to bed and I want to give them my full attention! :D
The-Time-Wolf chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
great ending. this has been a great fic! i loved the concept and the story line, u had me hanging every chapter wanting more!

once again great fic!

ClaireRickman chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
Hurray! A happy ending! And so scary - I was listening to "Home" just as I came to read the final chapter! Wonderful!

I think The Doctor would be a fabulous daddy!

Luv Claire!xx