Reviews for What I Want
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
3 I love the cuteness in it but did you have to make cyborg and robin and starfire ruin the moment and the talk?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's as if this were being team-written. The first part is angsty and introspective. Then, as soon as BB and Rae realize they are being watched, an entirely different voice takes over and weirdness ensues.

Don't get me wrong. I like both parts. But sort of in the same way I like chili and key lime pie: not mixed together. The effect was a bit jarring.
Snufflebottoms chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Raven wouldn't open up so easily and Starfire wouldn't allow Raven to attack Robin. Raven would also not say "Dibs."

Otherwise this is a pretty good story. I've toyed with a lot of Raven jealous of Starfire's happiness in my fictions (to be published when my account is fully activated!)and of course Beast Boy saving the day. BBxRAE ] I love the confession scence. You could build a very nice, and long story from this.

Also than is a comparative word. You meant to use then but used than several times.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That bet was a cute touch.
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Mega cute and mega inspiration. Giving Raven and Beast Boy's relationship a deeper meaning.

Lari
Kazilla chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Its very good! I think you went a little over though, the part after "Ha! a yell comes from behind me, Robin you owe me twenty bucks!". That is a great ending line. the rest seems like just a bit to much.

Its still a fabulas story
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 6/11/2006