Reviews for The Apartment Over the Diner
subchan chapter 1 . 3/3
I love the end lol. D: who did this to you? R: fiancee. J: that'd be me. gold!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
bookworm708 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is awesome. So very awesome. The end was the best part, of course, I love anytime that I can plausibly yell, "SUCK IT, DEAN." :)
Manhttngal43 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Poor Dean! Very cute, I love the way its written. It got a little confusing in the middle with the jumping back and forth in time, but otherwise I loved it!
LizzieBen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Take that DEAN!

Haha beautiful, very funny and best way to cheer me up while I sulk because I have exams next month. Thank you!
chica5345 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Haha I loved this! The ending where Jess said "that'd be me" made laugh a bit cause I can just imagine him saying it. Again, I liked the one shot a lot good job
the wild semicolon chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh I love this. Perfect.
Perfect chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Loved it! I love these FanFics before that whole Truncheon Books Open House fiasco in the sixth season ever happened. And I love your style of writing, with not much conversation. And I love how Dean is, like, totally clueless. "Who did this to you?" right after he was talking to Jess. And you got Jess' smartass attitude down. "I guess you're not going to congratulate me." I could imagine Jess saying that! It was perfect!
kylielink chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was good more soon please
toastloaf93 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
haha that was so great you should add more if you get time no suggestions though cause i can't think of any love the story
krymsunkiss52 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i love it, so funny, stupid dean. (btw love jess, hate dean):)
c.margo chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved this. I love it when Dean looks like a pathetic dumbass. I think this is what should've happened.
emeraldlily06 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This story was brilliant, and so funny at the end, my favourite bit being:

“Who…who did this to you?” was the only thing he could think of to say. Jess made a sound between laughing and choking as Rory raised her eyebrows at the remark.

“Uh…my fiancée,” she laughed at the look on his face.

Anyway, loved the story.
RoryJessLove chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
hahah that was great! it was so wesome i love rory and jess! very funny when stupid dean's like who did this to you i could picture him saying that! :DD
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
A smack in Dean's face... Whatta a wonderful finale as well..