Reviews for Happy fathers day
Angela chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
WinchestersGirl chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
story was pretty good. :)
Jessie021191 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
lol i thought that was a good chapter yeah you were like a week late but hey it doesn't matter it still was a good chapter
elemental-sparky chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
I really like all four chapters and for today at least, put me on the I hate John Winchester bandwagon. Hanging out for this new fic :D
ashlyns chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Wow, the line:

"You are not in charge of this family.”

“Sometimes I think I am,” Dean said without thinking.

That is one of the best Dean stands up to John lines I've ever read. It's so true and I wish he'd really say it because he really was in charge of the family.

When John was outside and said sorry that was so sad, yet so John like. Man I hate that man! He never says anything nice to Dean';s face.

I love it and Im sad it's over. Great job!
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
hey I loved that story.

I have tried to like John even a little bit and he does have his little moments in the eps like when him and Sammy have that chat while dean is at the funeral home in "Salvation" but most of the time the man makes me so mad ... Dean is ten times the father that John is and i thought you wrote that very well.

Good work

teal-lover chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
that was awesome. i read it all in one shot. i like little dean & sammy, so i hope you do another one like this.
historylover chapter 4 . 6/25/2006

Love it!

Jessie021191 chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
lol it was good but hey you missed the deadline hehe
ashlyns chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Still loving these! They are so cute! I normally don't read little Sam and Dean but I'm in love with yours. Well done.
Master Li chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
*Glares at John* He's so mean to them! Dean is a million times the father John is. Using father's day as a way to win an argument even when he never cared about it John bad! No beers for you! Can't wait for the next chapter.
historylover chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I hate John, and you write him perfectly. You obviously hate him as well!

talon81 chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
hey great chapter! can't wait to read the last one! :)
Jessie021191 chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
hey i thought it was good
Master Li chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
that was so sad... Bad John! They made you a gift and then you yell at them and try to buy forgiveness with pizza! Can't wait for the next one!