Reviews for Screamerella
Skyblazer117 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Love it so funny imagining or trying to imagine all these characters like this but 10/10 :)
NybCR chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Hahaha, this is so weird :P And when it came to the part where Hotshot first meets Screamerella (who is pigging out), I just couldn't help but think, "wtf?" Heehee, very nice. _
Artic Dragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Oi! I was wondering when you would update this fic! Somehow I really like it! when is the next part coming up?
Master Solo chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
getting better and better
AutobotSeeker13 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
AWESOME! WUVVLES THIS STORY, BWUAHAHAHA D If only the Decepticons could hear Prime's little story! Optimus has a temper! I LOVE-IT-LOVE-IT! MOREMOREMORE! HEHEHEHEHE
Aeroblade chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Aw but it was getting god T_T Cliff hnger strikes again I think Jetfire would have made a better prnce then Hotshot though
DracoKat chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
You...must finish.

That is all.
Fk306 chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
*falls on floor laughing8

hahaha I love this story. You should make Optimus tell more stories to the kids. XD

Screamerella has huge feet. I love that. I wonder what the box has inside of it. And what is going to happen once word of this story gets out to the decepticons and the autobots involved in the story. I can't wait to see XD
Thatredcar chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
*are currently in laughning.. fit* can't.. stop.. BWUAH HAH HAA..!
M.D2ne chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ee hee hee hee!
kuro's girl chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
I'm happy that you updated! Great chapter. Please update soon.
Inkfamy chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
That was f**king HILARIOUS, Saph!I loved it! And it wa way more in-character for Screamy. Please update soon... (Y'know... soon?)

- Dai.
Master Solo chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
LOL love these Disney in disguises, especially this one, since it's just soo funny! The part where Screamy and Jetfire kept bumping into people was priceless!
Hotshot94 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
*boogies* I got you to update! oh geeze...a cross dressing sideways? now there's a mental image LOL! I love the funny interruptions

"Fred...are you CRYING?" I love this fic, can't wait for another update! *still dying to know who the prince is* but don't tell! I wanna be surpised :3 btw I'm glad you like my arts _
Duel Mistress K chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Oh lord. Oh LORD. You have GOT to continue this.

Now judging by who's what, the prince has got to be one of the Autobots, or Wheeljack. I hope it's Wheeljack, just because that would be flipping HILARIOUS.

*rubs sides* oww I laughed too hard. XD