Reviews for Schola Magicae
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Interesting. We like it! Though... We can't help but wonder will you will be continuing this gem?

Thanks for writing.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I look forward to your next update.

-JWchan -
Serephan chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
please comntinue this story
Dizi 85 chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
cant wait to see more!
I took the Blond Chick Down to chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
great wonderful extrordinary!i loved it! was great! dont make dudley all powerful tho but make ahrry that way! i dont think dudley should be as powerful when harry is the one in the prophecy...anyohw i loved it and please update soon!
athenakitty chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
separate Is Harry and Dudley going to be a handful? Will Sirius also convince Moody about Dumbledore? Will Harry and Dudley learn to tolerate the "wearing of dresses?" Just how far will the Dursleys move?
athenakitty chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
How close will Harry and Dudley be? suspicions How long does Remus's transfiguration last? vertiaserum I have a slight mania on spelling. Will Petunia keep Lily's letter in a safe place? Will Harry and Dudley have a ride in the carts?
athenakitty chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
How much does Petunia love Lily? I'm glad someone in the Potter household as a head on them. :-"
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Oh! I like this story! So, Petunia and Lily still loved each other, eh? And Vernon doesn't hate magic? Verry interesting, as Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh In.

I am adding this to my favorites list. Keep writing and update soon!
Lady-Serena-Snape chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is an interesting story line. One I am hoping that you will continue. I hope that you will update soon. I am planning on being on some tomorrow afternoon (tomorrow evening for you) I hope to talk to you tomorrow. If not I'm going to be on most of next week too.

Serena
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Great story. If you want me as you're beta please email the chapters you want me to review.
cerisedeterre chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Where's the babysitter? Dudley and Harry are all alone.
Aine Indil Potter chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
This was great. Please write more!
parseltonge girl chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
can't wait till the next chapter please hurry
Aine Indil Potter chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Please update the story now. You can't expect ten reviews for such a short chapter. Most people review when they decide that they like a story and this chapter is not enough to decide that.