Reviews for Jinxed For Life
CampionSayn chapter 36 . 12/19/2008
Sa!

YES! FINALLY, an up-date! And such a wonderful one, too! I give you props for this chapter, not only is it long, but it's also very comedic. I love it when you write Wykkyd in, he's always fun. Wonderful!
MondoTR chapter 36 . 12/11/2008
I find it kind of weird that you have the characters being around 15 or so and mentioning that they're having sex. Also, I think at one point you mentioned the HIVE aren't allowed to drink until 16 yet many of them that you stated were under 16 have apparently been drinking awhile.

I was kind of hoping that "Elliot" and Joey (Jericho) would have a conversation in ASL or something but apparently that won't be happening. Also, are you going to give Argent a guy as you hinted at before?

Anyways, this story was a bit confusing/contradictory at parts but overall I enjoyed it. :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 36 . 12/11/2008
As always, the conversations and interaction is wonderful. I especially liked Jinx's scenes.

Keep the good writing.
MondoTR chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
I'm going to leave an overall review once I get to the most recent chapter but there were two comments I wanted to make on this chapter.

1. Cockroaches may be annoying bugs but insects are still animals and I think Beast Boy'd be more disgusted than impressed by Billy eating them.

2. If they're under 18 then it's illegal for them to smoke. Cyborg wouldn't given Billy a cigarette and none of the Titans would smoke (unless they're older than 18 but you seem to have being younger than that).

Those aren't important to the story, they just bugged me a bit. _;
iolah chapter 36 . 12/11/2008
I am so glad you updated because I haven't been able to in forever, and not for a lack of trying. Maybe I'll get inspiration now ;). Great chapter, and poor Elliot. Love his character so much though. I'm really looking forward to what is to come, so please update as soon as you can.
Muria chapter 36 . 12/11/2008
Another chapter! I love your characterization and the conversations! It always makes me so happy when you update.

Anyway, you have an amazing ability to merge personalities and make every scene believable and interesting without giving everything away. I really want to know what exactly is going on with everyone.

Please update when you get the chance!
Bomberman Al Quaeda Games chapter 35 . 10/6/2008
... no action, little conflict...

Seriously, rewritte this story( or just ignore this comment, just trying to help), or go find a beta reader urgently. I just sleep reading the endless boring talk.

Just showing my opinion. Again, ignore it if you dont agree.
BLURi chapter 22 . 10/5/2008
boring... This story keepS walking in circles, when it will really move again? I've been skipping some chapters, hope it get better.
iolah chapter 35 . 9/28/2008
I'm loving the super overprotection of Jinx. Also, Kitten is fantastic :D She is Billy's voice of reason ~ I can't wait to see what's going on with Elliot and Raven. Fantastic, as always. Update soon!

Metronome
Muria chapter 35 . 9/23/2008
Very interesting.

I love the dialogue, even if I do have to slow down to read it. You put a ton of personality and details into it that I rarely find. Please, don't change that!

...What did Elliot manage to do to himself? Poor thing...
CampionSayn chapter 35 . 9/23/2008
Sa!

Uncles? This chapter was quite intrigueing to read, to say the least. We Finally got to see Mumbo Jumbo! I must thank you for that, he never gets any screen time.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 35 . 9/22/2008
Excellent job with the older villains; glad you updated.

If replying please do it via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.
KF fan chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
I did a book club thing one time and we read a book in a style/genre that didn't really appeal to me. It was fantastically well written. I could see that even though I wasn't that much into that type of story. It was very weird to notice the great quality of some writing but not enjoy or be entertained by the story to the same degree.

I feel a little like that with this story. The cozy relationship between heroes and villains is something I can't completely enjoy or accept. That says nothing about your writing. It's the kind of story you wrote. The writing is very good. I just don't quite like this kind of story. I'm not completely sure of why it doesn't quite click for me. It's a Flinx story so I always check it out and read it and I feel good that you've gotten so many reviews and such deservedly nice ones without my adding to them. Just thought I'd review and give some explanation. Please don't take any of this as criticism.
didnotstopweepingforninedays chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
Oh my gosh you updated! Yay! I was missing your weekly-ish updates. Might I ask, WHAT DID ELLIOT DO THIS TIME? I am so glad for the update, though this chapter seemed somewhat smaller than others, nothing really happened. Please, please, PLEASE update as soon as possible. I understand you're probably busy with school, but when it is at all possible, please update!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
I also rushed this chapter too. I might have to re-read this again.

Anyway, REALLY great job so far! I'm really enjoying it!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »