Reviews for Stolen
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
well they're in for one hell of a shock.
SnowKissYuki chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
an interesting story. i hope this one will get finished because there were a few similar pairings for another story yet none were ever finished. it looks promising. continue soon.
kitsunemarry chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
HEY GREAT STORY IF YOUR HAVING ANY TROUBLE WITH IDEAS I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP I'M RIGHTING MY OWN BOOK BUT HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO POST ANY FANFICS -SIGH MAN I HATE SCHOOL- SO JUST EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ME IF YA NEED ANY HELP

JA
Jack Belle chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
This story is just too good, you have to update soon!
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Like the story!

more coming?
Serenity of the Lake chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
IRISofBLUE chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
hey i like it! dobby and winky should work for snape now so that harry has friends. dumbledore should be furious and harry should write to his friends without giving a location. dumbledor tries to get a location out of harry's friends but they tell him nothing, he becomes even more furious. dumbledore starts to suspect something as snape acts happier and wants to go home more and harry warms up to tom. tom and harry laugh at past experiences and harry brings up the diary and tom makes a joke and tells harry that the diary was unplanned and lucius going against orders, but is happy it was destoryed. potion lessons along with dada lessons start and they both find that harry is very good at both. all three become closer.

-plz update soon!
eurogirl14 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
PLEASE continue and update soon! :)
Kali09 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Heh, Harry's so innocent...

The potion comment was hilarious.

Keep writing.
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
its good keep it comming
orphen chica chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
update soon
lilpadfoot chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Hey!

Great story! I love it. It's so funny. I'll keep watching for updates. Ha. thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.

Tah Tah!