Reviews for Tristan and Isolde
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
A good idea, I know this was a long time ago, but I thought it deserved another review :-) As some others have said (though less than kindly) it could use a re-edit, but on the whole it was a good idea! If you update, I shall be glad! If not, I was happy to have read this :-)

God bless!
igirl2.0 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this is perhaps by far one of the WORST fanfics i've ever read. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!
mediate89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
It's a nice idea, but it could definitely benefit from a little beta reading.
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
omg plz finishte story its amazing!
lb1230 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is an interesting concept but would benefit from another edit. Misspelled words and run-on sentences distract the reader from following the story. The overall effect is rather slipshod, which your writing may not deserve! It also appears that one section of the story repeats itself, further complicating the agonized question of whether or not Tristan lives.

The idea of an alternate ending for this most famous of love stories is one that I very much like. I would advise you not to give up on it.
Fanpire109 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
goodjob update again soon please is Tristan dead or alive i'm confused
girl with the far away eyes chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Why did you write a trisan and isold story in shakespeare in love. you could just put it in the miscellaneous movies.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I'm sorry but I didn't like that at all, it ended abuptly. You should have kept going, there was much more that you could have done with it. Again I'm sorry but that was not very good
BeautifulxDreamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I'm a recent Tristan and Isolde addict. I got to say I love your fan fiction. Please update.
monbellami chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It was good but u should add more discriptions not just them talking and thinking.