Reviews for A Wedding
Aleesh87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow very nice! i loved it!
M257 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I am actually a Lina/zel or Lina/Xellos fans. But the poem was done so beautifully that I enjoy it, anyway. Well DONE!
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
So sad, poor Xellos. He and Lina get so few happy endings. It's even more sad because for a minute you think they'll be happy together. I love Xellos/Lina pairings.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
As far as poems go that was the best Slayers story ever! (at least the best I have read so far) I was about to not read this but then I saw it rhymed. Poems that don't ryhme should DIE! Anyway great poem. I love Lina and Gourry but once and a while satisfy my insane head with the thought of Lina and Xelloss. Very cool poem. I love your stories!
Katani-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Ah! I found this one again! I loved this one so much the first time I read it, sooo long ago, but what happened to the rest of the story? There had been more to it, but it's still awesome like this.
Brian chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
mom this was an interesting poem (translation) {this was a nucking futs funny poem}

from you son

aka brian
Wacky Dragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
such a bitter-sweet story! I love your X/L stories, please keep writing them! Maybe you should write a story on this poem! So many ideas! _
Punkishbrat chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Poor Xelly! I like L/G yet I like l/x...*pauses*...Poor Xelly! ;_;

Kiwikiipaa chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Wow, that was really good! It got me really sad for a moment there. I almost cried ; I really like the way you wrote this. Poor Xel. Well, anyways, Keep up the good work. -Kiwi
pandora chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
you seem to be a xe/lina, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GIVING HER TO GOURRY? ah well...yare, yare...whatever works.
Retrog chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
That's so SAD! Kinda depressing and all...too bad I'm L/G or I woulda been really pissed...O.o;;
hobbsey chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Poor Xell... it's kinda sad how Lina ends up with Ol' Jellyfish Brains. (Dont' bash me, L/G people!) I've read many fics and poems like this, and I really like the way yers is written. Keep up the good work!
Awesome Jones chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
*sob... I will not forever hold my peace!
Wolfwoodepl chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Oh, Lina-chan! Another sweet one! But as I've figured out, you prefer Xellos/Lina over Lina/Gourry, so...I guess, ya know? hehe...Sure am enjoying these!
Nabiki Inverse chapter 1 . 6/3/2001