Reviews for Stunticon Rally
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Haha! You should totally do a sequel!
jonathanparkin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was really fun. I loved the teaming of Dead End and Spike from Buffy.

I'm not sure that Dead End would deliberately run someone off the road though. I would have thought that was more Wildrider's style
Tuima chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
bua-ha-hahaha! That was perfect. Great mix of action, humor, and- well, Spike. Thanks muchly. :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love it, this is so awesome!
QoS chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This story made Dead End my favorite Stunticon. Maybe even my favorite Transformer. :)

And it's just an excellent story. Lots of tension and conflict with the rally, nice dialogue, good characterization, especially where Spike didn't let himself get pushed around. I loved the part where they worked together to win.

Wish there had been more episodes like this. I would have loved to see a race between all of the Seekers, or all of the Aerialbots for that matter.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
"You're just a bloody bundle of cheer, aren't you? You must be terribly disappointed every morning."

lol. Sums up Deadend completely. :D

Also, yay for evil Spike before he turned good and stupid!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
cackles That was fun. Great work. :3
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
XD Awesome.
Ziggyboo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I'm not generally one for crossovers-and this was such a strange one!-but I really did like this. :D A lot.
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love this. So much. I think I've read this a dozen times over the past few months and I never tire of it. Sorry about the delaying the review so long.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was one of the best cross overs I have ever read! Two of my most favorit shows in one story! I love how you captured EVERYONE perfectly! And the dialog between Spike and Dead End was priceless! I love it!
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was a fun read .
Trackula chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Fun, really short, but fun.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i've only got one thing to say anbout this fic...NICE
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I've got very little idea who Spike is, but you made his character easy to understand anyway. I loved it.