Reviews for Just how the world works
Vicious Piggy chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
:D this chap rocked! is it discontinued? !
Vicious Piggy chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
if i was passing by and some freak did that to me, i'd punch them while shouting things like, "You little FUCK!" and "BASTARD!" and beat then to a pulp. :D yeah, for a girl, im REALLY violent and can defend myself. :D BWAHAHAHA!
ThePersonWithTheHead chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You're Brittish?

Do you know about Doctor Who?
123-321 chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
yea who cares about a killer lose! there be DONUTS!
123-321 chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
yess die piece of shit ::nods:: good job killing him!
HappilyInsaneSuicide chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i hate people like Rodney! Stupid, sick, repulsive FUCK!

I LOVED IT WHEN HE DIED!
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Write more! Does she die? Does she live? Do they go out and get ice cream after words? I MUST KNOW!
onlytomriddle chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
hey, you're british! neat. i didn't notice it from earlier chapters. ...i guess that means i didn't steal your mousepad, then.

ooh...so i'm EXPLODING with curiosity...will Ez play any significant role in the story?
Moonliterider chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
exellent!
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hey Mer,

I don't know what this show is but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm glad to see you're still doing fanfictions, because a lot of people on my favorites list aren't! I don't know if you still like FOP but I've just recently gotten back into it!
onlytomriddle chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
heehee, this is very good. no, i didn't mean to take your mouse pad. i wouldn't have taken it had i known it had a german tank on it. i like your medical files, though. (twitch)

it's fun to read when authors get creative with their bashings. "so it was an insult." great overreaction.
TKJ chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is awesome! Please update soon, 'kay?
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
so, this is your first Johnny fic? kewl. anyway, great effort on the characterization. you might want to try expanding on it a bit, if only to tell the readers something they don't already know. oh my god, i just realized the mousepad for this computer is really stupid...it's not mine. ...wow. never mind!

yay, you promised no romance!
Victoria Anne Manning chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Keep writing; I await more.