Reviews for Right Under My Nose
CSINYBabyy chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
Awsome story, Very cute ending.
biancapj chapter 15 . 8/5/2007
This has to be one of the best FM fics around. I loved every moment of it. Flack was funny and sweet... :-)
ReJo chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
“Remind me never to set foot in your kitchen.” Lindsay said. She had closed the fridge and leaned against it slightly and brought her water bottle to her lips to take a drink. Flack took a step towards her and cocked his head to one side, not quite understanding Lindsay’s reasoning. “I don’t know what you keep in your refrigerator, but it must be something horrible if you’re willing to leave a hockey game to protect me from my appliances.”

Flack was left wondering why he had...felt the need to protect her from her own refrigerator in the first place.

Too funny
firefox27 chapter 15 . 10/20/2006
OMG! This story was so cute! Danny's snark was well written. I laughed at all the right places. Well done!
SeeingStars27 chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
OMG! That was absolutely adorable! I loved it!
charbrose chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR THEM NEXT TIME! HURRY UP AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
danielle chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
Yeah they finally kissed. Wish I could have a x rated verison of ch.14 & 15!
Aemie chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
lovely ending there, well done! keep writing!
chili-peppers chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
oh wow! awesome! i love this its briliant! well done!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
I *loved* this! I'm so sad to see it end, but the ending you wrote was *perfect*. Sexy and sweet and just, all the things I love about Flack and Lindsay. Especially loved when she asked if he had regrets and he said yes and she panicked and then his list was all the things he didn't do sooner. Great twist. I hope you write more Flack/Lindsay fics. You really have the characters down and I love the way you write them. :D
chili-peppers chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
oh wow! that was fantastic! i loved it! well done this is awesome!
kayan chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
Great chapter!Also I think this song fit ~

Valentine- Martina McBride

If there were no words, No way to speak

I would still hear you ,If there were no tears

No way to feel inside,I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine,Even if romance ran out of rhyme

You would still have my heart until the end of time,You're all I need, my love, my valentine

All of my life,I have been waiting for

All you give to me,You've opened my eyes

And showed me how to love unselfishly,I've dreamed of this a thousand times before

But in my dreams I couldn't love you more,I will give you my heart

Until the end of time...You're all I need, my love, my valentine

And even if the sun refused to shine,Even if romance ran out of rhyme

You would still have my heart until the end of time',cause all I need is you, my valentine

You're all I need, my love, my valentine
Adamsgirl chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
aw. that was so great! :D not graphic enough, but hey whatever works. :D :D
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
Oh dear Lord. I'm on Cloud 9 and I can't get down! Might have to call someone, lol. This was a fabulous chapter! The champagne and the pudding and the strawberries...*sigh* I want a Flack, lol. But I guess I'll let Lindsay have him, just this once. ;) Can't wait to see what happens next! :D Continue soon!
Maijajo chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
That was just perfect. Can you send that Flack over to my house? Now? Please? Thanks ...