Reviews for Harry Pottersama! Wtf?
minekotakashi chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Please don't give up on this story! I adore it! It is the best quality HP/Naruto crossover with Sakura as a strong lead I've ever read! I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Yay, no Sai-bashing! Me likey nice story!
KOrEaN CheRRy BlOSSom chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Yeay korea! Luv ur story!
UchihaCrest chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Uhh... Sakura is a total Mary Sue.
Lauri3n chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
This is cool! I hope you decide to continue it.
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Me:SASUKE-KUN IS MINE!

Naruto: Geez, Sis, why are you so obsessed with Teme?

Shikamaru: Troublesome siblings *watches me choke Naruto-nii*

Sasuke: I'm hom- why are you choking your brother? and where's Yoshino and Minato? *looks around*

Me: *Let's Naruto go* Mom and dad went to the memorial stone to pray. Anyways... yeah, Sasuke is MINE! DON'T LET THAT BANSHEE NEAR HIM... errr... please?

Sasuke: smooth
Janica Bunny chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
now that's awesome. akatsuki and konoha working together that is.
DettaDetta94 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
you FORGOT KIBA!

HOW COULD U FORGET THE THIRD MOST LOUDEST CHARACTER IN THE NARUTO SERIES?

ok enough of that

im liking this story (even though its a SasukeXSakura one (i cant see sasuke with wemon))

CONTINUE!
Shikky-chan chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
I know you're no longer updating, but thought that you might like some hints. Love the plot and the way you altered it here and there, but just one thing: Too much Sakura.

There were a whole bunch of Shinobi you brought into the HP world, but you concentrated only on mainly Sakura, so the others might as well not be there, since they barely made an appearance - like they have their names mention and a line spoken, might as well give others bigger roles and cut out. Just a little thought. Going further into this, it's good to have a main character, but roles should be evenly spread. Everything was solely focused and for Sakura and she was too perfect and thus it was boring that everything was on Sakura, you don't see much of others, so it became somewhat not as interesting with the lack of different interactions.

But overall I love the fanfic, it's mighty great with how you really planned out your sequence of events. Love your style of writing. I'm going to hop over to read your other now
Pineapple-Chan4484 chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
cool story what do narcistic mean again it's a four i no that
Kurisuten-chan chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU FOR KEEPING SHIZUNE IN THE STORY! *cries for joy*
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
yay! thank you for letting Shizune survive past the Hokage's office! X3 (she's one of my favorite characters and doesn't pop up enough! ):)
Escape my reality chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
pleasepleasepleaseplease keep writing this. its really good *gives puppy dog eyes* please please please please please
ani-stories chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
haha i luv ur story xD this is my second time readin it sigh ~ cant u finish it *_* ?
Tenshi no Sakura chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
I'm sorry you're story didn't end up as you planned it to. I would've been lovely if you finished the story though, for I enjoyed it. Anyway, I wish you good luck on your next crossover though, I'll be reading it when you start... Good Luck X)