Reviews for An Ode to Love
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ah yes...and I am one of the rejoicers! Albeit very random, that was HILARIOUS! :)
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Truly excellent! :)
blackmare chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I am laughing like a maniac, Sheepy. I mean that wild, hoarsely trilling laughter that one associates with the villainess of a Disney cartoon.

It's that good.

Thank you.
Aquatic Fishy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
:D :D :D That was awesome
Daphne Rosenfield chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I don't watch "House" and I don't know anything about Cameron (Why am I reading in this section? Long story.) so I can't offer an opinion there.

However, I love the Adrian Mole tribute. At least, it certainly reads like an Adrian Mole tribute. Very well done! Bravo!
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
And there was much rejoicing. *waves little rainbow flag* Yay! Yay! "It can never be, he loves that whiteboard more than me..." The sad thing is, I think he loves that whiteboard more than Wilson sometimes. Just don't ask about the Gameboy. Heh, this cheered me up in the middle of a hurt/comfort (yeah, the good HC initials!) Just what I needed! Hilarious!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh my gosh, my worst nightmare has been vanquished!

Lol, that last line made me burst out laughing.
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
*wipes eyes* That was hilarious! I have nothing against Cameron herself, but EVERYTHING against a HousexCameron relationship. "Sometimes I think he's even gay, The way he looks at Wilson." Haven't read something that funny in ages.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow. I'm a Cameron-lover, so I probably shouldn't have read this story, but one author whom I really like, told her readers to check this story out. She said it made her laugh out loud at 3 am, but maybe that's why she liked it, 3 am tends to impare people's judgement.
egyptianmyth chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was simply the most brilliant thing i have ever read. Add my name twoards the masses of those people who rejoiced.
kitkat11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
one word: FUNNY!
Noondarkly chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
lol

I like Cameron but I totally understand people who don't :)

hehe very well done!
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ehehehehe...love it! Deserving of all the mad cackling it creates.

Love the last two lines of the poem. And the rest.

In short: You are a genius.
entercreativename chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You got into the character, the office politics, and the hospital gossip PERFECTLY! Bravo!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
LOL! I actually kinda like Cameron, but that was really funny! My favorite line was "Writhes like kittens in a sack."
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »