Reviews for An Ode to Love
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I totally agree! Even though i am quite for House/Cam, i think it's ratehr sickening when House calls her 'Ally/Alli' and if they have twin kids with his eyes...it's just unnatural. so although i'm writing a House/cam fic (Hard for Me) i try exceptionally not to make it pathetically tragic. I mean honestly, i just can't imagine House becoming all lovey dovey and such a romantic sap!

So even if you aren't for Cameron, you should still read my fic, coz i put her through quite a lot oftraumatic events...teehee!

Love your fic by the way! Interesting poem...
cloudsofwitness chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Yes! Revenge of the I-Hate-HC-Shippers!

It would never work out for HC anyway. Cameron is messed up. Not that House isn't, but Cameron is damaged in worse ways. Inability to face reality? That's a pretty horrible trait in my book.
Caerulea chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I actually do think House should get a cat :-) BUT I hate House/Cameron as much as I think you do.

Hey, you edited the story! The hilarity remains, however, sharp and heartfelt!
szara chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are brilliant.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Teehee, I like this. I'm a HouseCam fan myself, but I know what you mean about the lovey-dovey stories out there. But it's all in fun, and your oneshot is fun :)
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey - I didn't say she actually blew her brains out. I just mentioned it might be a distinct possibility. I'm sorry - I just can't help myself.
Ness chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
excuse me...but...wat the hell! Wat kind of messed up person doesnt like Cam! She's gotta be the strongest person i've eva seen...she lost a husband for christs sake...and u make her kill herself! u reckon all these other ppl write unrealistic stories...i think YOU need the reality check.
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I am laughing so hard I can barely type this!

I was taking a break from my own fic and logged on purely to read really bad House/Cam fic, as it both entertains and anesthetizes me (when it's not making me sick), and at 3am, that's a good thing. And then I found this gem and wandered innocently in, thinking I was gonna get my BadCamFicFix, and found out that there's at least one other person in the world of House who feels about her as I do, and who writes about it in the most clever way possible. What can I say-heaven!
Jody chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Passed it by first time around, but came back to it because your other stories were oh-so-fabulous; I detest poems, yet yours had me laughing hysterically. Especially loved the mention of Cuddy's breast.
tooooooooooooo lazy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
hahahzahahhahaa!
DJ Dubois chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hi!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

Who says that's bad poetry? You got the scheme and Cameron's mindset down to a tee!

Thanks again.
Double Dog chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMGWTFBBQ U KAMMY H8R!

Okay, seriously ... this is absolutely hilarious and I loved it. It literally made me laugh out loud (honest).

"Am I not the best?

… in my vest.

Do I not attack my job?

… with zest."

Indeed!

Ha!
TragicSilence chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LMFAO! I love it. I am really not a Cameron fan, this was great, had me laugh out loud. Loved it lol.

43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3