Reviews for Absolute Euphoria
kiba13579 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
can you finish the story please!
Miss Raindrops chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
cool.

Update soon, will you?
Rohain Tahquil chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I love it! please update soon!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
HA! she was beeing jerky like kiba's beef jerky!

sorry, i dont know why that happened. Hmm, i loved it, i think you have a good mix between detail and dialogue and stuff. i love this fic and think its tottally awesome! cant wait for more! _
the vampire armond chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
good story
LostBionicChild chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Ohh! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! (Hehe Your cat reminds me of my own cat *pets own cat*) XD
dani's random fox chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
I didn't know there where other chapters..heh...Liked it but Hanabi's a bit of a brat. Is that how she is in the manga?
dani's random fox chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I loved it, I can't wait for more. Never thought of a Hanabi/Kiba fic, very original.
princessmario chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Positively cute. Not, Hanabi that is. The story.
princessmario chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Hahaha, Hanabi's a bit of a rat. That's okay, I understand what it's like when you have a huge crush. She's out to get her heart broken, I bet.
princessmario chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Not too much detail, you may want a beta reader for little mistakes like "you" instead of "your". It looks like a cute story.
Kankiboe chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw! This fic is so cute
guiltshow chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
I really, really loathe Hanabi. With a passion that burns in my soul.

Well, thats only because you write so well, and the fact that I'm a crazed KibaxHinata fan. Haha

Great job, I enjoyed it, can't wait for an update.
ALCzysz17 chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
oh dont kill yourself over the ending it was great!...at least i thought so...ya know if i wasn't bored i would have never read this story...i love crack pairings...so far this story is wonderful! and very well written...Hanabi is so in character and so is her father and Hinata...great job! hurry and update soon please!...I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret
Achillea chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
It's a good chapter, albeit a bit too short for my likings (I'm a hypocrite. You can see that with my short chapters in my stories.) Update!