Reviews for War of the Ashes
Popcornzoe chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This story is amazing. I read this a while ago on ramblingsandthoughts, but I don't have an account so I decided to drop a review here :) This is really awesome.
grace chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
hi

i love love love love this story i think i like it better than the book and that is a lot if you published this i would so buy it it's so god!
ObviouslyObsessed101 chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Great story-I was kinda hoping for Bella to come out of her terrible state once Edward kissed her but I knew when I started reading this story that wouldn't happen-again,great story
Rjalker chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
bad bella! make alice kill her!or jasper comes back!
xAngelicxDevil chapter 14 . 4/21/2009
that was great i ve been looking for a story that has no true happy ending more along the lines of closure i only wish you did a bellas pov as she died
Dalakh chapter 19 . 1/23/2009
o you made me cry! :'( i;m glad you left edward and charlotte getting together til later, not that i dont like charlotte, it just flowed better, some how. excellent story! i wouldn't be adverse to some form of sequel, or further epilogue...
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Don't listen to the people that are saying this story sucks. Fanficton is a web site made so you can write stuff that would never happen so OCs are okay! OOCs are okay! AU is okay! And AH is oka so the people that don't like this story should go read somthing diffrent!

I think this story was sad but i still loved

(yes i reviewed twice but i was reading some of the other reviews and i got really mad)

i am happy someone wrote a sad story with no happy ending because somtimes there isn't a happy ending! So good job for having the guts to put this up and not caring what other people say! You are a great writer!

(I am done my rant!) :)
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
This story was so sad. When i was done reading i started crying. I think it it really good story other then the Edward/Charlotte thing.

I think you should write this story with your own characters and make it a book. The people can still be vampires just make it slightly diffrent. I would read it.

I liked out take 3.

My heart was crushed when alice and jasper died together.
Molly333 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
The part where Bella puts the bomb on Jasper and Alice is next to him and he pulls her close and she says "Time to go" breaks my heart. No, it doesn't break it, it rips in it little splinters and shreds repeatedly. This was such a good story, I loved seeing Bella as the bad guy. Awesome job :)
edward chapter 17 . 8/6/2008
i like outake 3 better

anything that does not have anything to do with charlotte or any other girl in edwards life

edward would never love anyone else except bella!

gr
abcd chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
what!

why did you kill bella!

ah

eww charlote

it was a really good story but i didnt like the outcome
midnitesunjedi chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Omg I love it already!
Sgurl chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
What the hell? Story is to OOC for me...Bella would never change like that..I suppose you just needed a reason to kill her off so Edward could be with your OOC -.-
The.Devious.Miss.Caity chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
ooh my god...amazing.
Hawa DL chapter 16 . 4/11/2008
Your story left me speechless. Now don't take this the wrong way or anything because it's good, but right after I was done reading your story I curled up in my bed under the covers and cried. Again don't freak or anything because that's good. I haven't cried in Lord knows hows long, but your story got me to do that and I haven't even met you, so that's some SERIOUSLY good writing skills you got there. Now for the negative part of the review [you knew it was coming]. I honestly don't think that this would happen with the characters. The original Bella and Edward have something far more powerful between them than what yours have. It would've been impossible for Katherine to wreck it all the way she did. The story's still good though and sorry for writing a book for your review.:-D