Reviews for Knowledge Burns
TrillionSchiffer chapter 32 . 6h
Nice chapter. Got everything in that needed to be there. Though, I don't see much from Selene's POV. She doesn't seem to have a main role here at all. And I don't know why Alexander doesn't have more strength or power to him than just immortality? Cant he read or move things with his mind by now?
Something beside just being an old undying man. Shame. Oh well. This was supposed to be about the wolves perperstive on things anyway. Keep up the good work.
guest chapter 32 . 7/25
an update! this is amazing i love this story
AmericanWildDog chapter 32 . 7/25
I am giving up sleep just to read this.
This is my fav fix hands down and seeing Markus get the upper hand with these new enemies is so satisfying you wouldn't believe
And Henryk dying. That was nice to read too.
Chels chapter 31 . 4/30
You have to update soon! Omw so much has happened and finally William is now in "human" form, I can't wait to see how this plays out and where things go from here! Amazing writing and story and plot! I can't get enough! Still one of my fav Underworld fics to this day!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 31 . 3/4
Sorry about all your trials and tribulations. But you have gold here. Hope to hear more from you. Great stuff.
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 31 . 10/9/2016
I love how you expanded on the scientific details of Underworld! I think the movies should do that too!
avanaka chapter 31 . 9/28/2016
Amazing story. Update soon, please. I just found this story and I can't wait for more.
avanaka chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
Amazing! I just found this story and I already love it. Update soon, please.
guest chapter 31 . 9/12/2016
i am so happy that you still write this story
sixthson chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
I am so glad you updated again. I have been waiting patiently for another great chapter . This story is amazing and I am very happy that you have not abandoned it. Can't wait to read more.
silverknight12 chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
And we all know Marcus is not very patient man
silverknight12 chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
So I've been reading your story and have to say it's mind blowingly epic to read and it has completely hooked. I have trouble focusing on other things because all I want to do is get back to reading this! And find out what happens next! And this whole story doesn't feel exaggerated at all I totally believe this is how it could have played out if Lucian and singe had lived. And Marcus oh man evey moment with him feels intense! His character is so well done and the flashbacks are interesting slivers of lore with the Lucas and how everyone interacts with each other just flows so smoothly. Thanks for this story and hope you complete cause I love it
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
Wow! Finally an update, this is getting better and better!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/14/2016
Great chapter!
AmericanWildDog chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
First of all: it's so good to have you back.
Your story has to be one of th best underworld fanfics I have ever read. I love it insanely and I was so overjoyed when I saw the update. You did not dossapoint me on the slightest and once again you have outdone yourself with the newest chapter.
I'm sorry about everything that has been going on to destroy your motivation. I'm glad that you found the time to write but if you need the take another break after this feel free and it will all be fine even if it takes another year to update. I love your dedication and I love your story and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!'

Also yay for William and being able to be a human again!