Reviews for Knowledge Burns
avanaka chapter 31 . 9/28
Amazing story. Update soon, please. I just found this story and I can't wait for more.
avanaka chapter 31 . 9/19
Amazing! I just found this story and I already love it. Update soon, please.
guest chapter 31 . 9/12
i am so happy that you still write this story
sixthson chapter 31 . 8/6
I am so glad you updated again. I have been waiting patiently for another great chapter . This story is amazing and I am very happy that you have not abandoned it. Can't wait to read more.
silverknight12 chapter 26 . 8/2
And we all know Marcus is not very patient man
silverknight12 chapter 22 . 7/28
So I've been reading your story and have to say it's mind blowingly epic to read and it has completely hooked. I have trouble focusing on other things because all I want to do is get back to reading this! And find out what happens next! And this whole story doesn't feel exaggerated at all I totally believe this is how it could have played out if Lucian and singe had lived. And Marcus oh man evey moment with him feels intense! His character is so well done and the flashbacks are interesting slivers of lore with the Lucas and how everyone interacts with each other just flows so smoothly. Thanks for this story and hope you complete cause I love it
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 31 . 7/27
Wow! Finally an update, this is getting better and better!
Great chapter!
AmericanWildDog chapter 31 . 7/13
First of all: it's so good to have you back.
Your story has to be one of th best underworld fanfics I have ever read. I love it insanely and I was so overjoyed when I saw the update. You did not dossapoint me on the slightest and once again you have outdone yourself with the newest chapter.
I'm sorry about everything that has been going on to destroy your motivation. I'm glad that you found the time to write but if you need the take another break after this feel free and it will all be fine even if it takes another year to update. I love your dedication and I love your story and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!'

Also yay for William and being able to be a human again!
SkyHighFan chapter 31 . 7/13
Nice! Please update again SOON!
Kellin09 chapter 23 . 3/31
It's strange that lycan consider the origin of lycan just a legend. In ROTL Lucian knew he was the first lycan and the best of his race. And all lycan slaves knew that too. Why did Lucian start conceal this fact?
Kellin09 chapter 30 . 3/19
Sadly this wonderful story was abandoned...
divad relffehs chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
You have repeatedly had lycans fear falls. Yet that doesn't make much sense. The way Selene handled the drop from the bell tower all of the immortals should be able to fall from any hight and be fine so long as they land properly.
mira chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
I really hope this gets updated soon! It's been a year and I keep rereading the whole thing. I'm dying to know what happens next!
josh88 chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
Nice can't wait for the next parts keep up the good work!