Reviews for Troubled Waters
Nana56 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Very good! I just discovered it today and have really enjoyed this story. I was on the edge of my seat a couple of times. Great job!
sodakey chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Sam studied the map of Washington he’d unfolded all over the front seat. “Theoretically, we should get there by four,” he announced. “In fifteen miles, we merge onto the I-5 northbound.”

“Thanks for the heads-up,” Dean muttered, and waved a hand at the sea of brake lights ahead of them. “Glad ya told me now, otherwise I’d’ve missed it.”

So I'm way behind on reading anything good that's out there but I'm a little glad about that since every story I've tried to skim has ...not been what I'm looking for, lol. This is, though, so far. I'm enjoying it. Good set up, and nice visual images of the boys interaction.

The quote I included above, for some reason made me laugh, felt very in character-good solid writing...no work or mind bending needed to believe this scene or that. Well done. I know I'm coming late, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Very lovely wrap-up, Kristen. I loved Dean's teasing Sam about being the sheriff's new best friend, and I'm glad that Celia made it home.

Excellent job,

Jayme chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
This was great! I really loved the story.
Jayme chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
This is really good. I hopet that they get to the bottome of the problem with Jasper.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
Excellent story, Northface. Did you actually make up this whole story with the spirits? It's very detailed.

Can't believe it's almost over! I hope Jasper gets what's coming to him...

rozzy07 chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
How on earth I've let this great story get to 10 chapters with reviewing makes me hang my head in shame! RL is my only excuse but damn you deserve more praise than this tardy review can offer. Each new chapter, from the spooky opening to this penultimate chapter has kept me spellbound, wondering just what the heck is going on and just how much trouble are the Winchester boys getting themselves into again! Deliciously rich in atmosphere and dialogue, at time deeply frightening and at others frothy with witty dialogue and fun images (Harry Potter whumping willow moment & Sam had me LOL!)

Great great story, emotionally and visually and yes I am hooked, so please forgive the late review and offer up another chapter soon...Please!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
I kind of enjoyed the dead birds. I don't know why, but I could just see that 'V' of geese dropping out of the sky and plopping into the sand. *grin*

I love that the thing is immune to salt b/c of the location. I never thought about that- great attention to detail. And Sam's not wanting to spray paint the tree- *heehee!*

Great chapter,

Jayme chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
This is good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Creepy with a capitol 'C'. Poor dog. Good for the squirrel though. *wink*

I'm nearly as clueless as the guys- can't wait for more!

Ciya chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Sure, piss off all the pet owners on the island.
Jayme chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
This is good. So many questions and I know I have to wait for the answers.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Interesting developments, Northface! I love hearing the logic behind what they're doing, and the trivial things (such as Dean's hunger and Sam trying not to get seasick) are cute, humorous little touches that add a delightful touch.

"After I head to Pass Island and… do you think I could burn the tree in this weather?”

LOL- A perfect example of why I love Dean.

Great job,

Jayme chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
great chapter i hope there will be more soon
Jayme chapter 6 . 6/30/2006