Reviews for Messenger
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was amazing. You really tugged at my heart strings with this fic. Thanks so much for sharing it.:)

TheLadyW chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Working oncology would kill me. This story alone tugs at heartstrings I try to protect, but do not take my sadness as negative. This vignette is very well done.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was such a beautiful story - your descriptions of the angels were perfect, and Wilson's meditations were quietly moving. I loved the conclusion, when Wilson realized that the angels were not witholding comfort, but providing it. Thanks so much for writing - this was truly one of the best stories I've read.
LuvGris chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
What a wonderful day it is to see that one of your favorite authors now writes for House!

Lovely story, beautiful imagery, I nearly wept. I love the way you write, I can see the images so clearly! And showing this side of Wilson is just great.

Since you write so wonderfully for CSI and now House, I hope you continue writing for House.

Congrats on your 100th story!

P.S. You don't happen to watch Bones, do you?
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love the idea behind this story; absolutely brilliant. Especially Wilson's epiphany at the end. Very sad and sweet.
echoes mourn chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Very nice! I like the addition of something supernatural/not quite explicable by usual standards. My (very first) story here has that same combination, and I'm doing some research for another along similar lines. There's something about adding a dash of the strange and undefined to the otherwise very ordinary world that appeals to me, and I'm glad it also appeals to others. I hope you write some more House stories!
Skye chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I just wanted to drop you a note to say i loved this story. It felt real, like you were walking down the halls and standing by the beds.

It was beautiful. Please keep writing.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was really a lovely fic. It brought tears to my eyes. So nice to see a Wilson-centric fic. I know you don't do House very often, but you do it very well. I really enjoyed this.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is beautiful. Thank you.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love it! Wilson's the perfect person to get a supernatural pov on things. I like his last thoughts about maybe angels don't like having to deal with death either, that they're doing what they are supposed to, obeying orders. Great story :)
Mrs Roddick chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This was incredibly touching and beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes - not a regular occurrence I must say. Its lovely to be moved by something other than mere sadness. I loved this.
Paige Fan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Whoa. Where did that idea come from? It was like anything else I've read here and it was breathtaking. Great stuff, well done.
Jody chapter 1 . 6/11/2006 made me cry...
PhDelicious chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
If this review was written on paper it'd have tear marks all over it, from that sad, sorta hopeful, melancholy that comes with belief. Beautiful!
bredalot chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I really, really like this. An absolutely lovely idea, and beautifully written.