Reviews for The Bar
fanka77 chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Sweet!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Loved this story geez brillant
iamiamjake chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
oh so silly.

I usually don't go for fluff so far from cannon, but this was fun and well written.

Thanks,

-J
slamaina chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
What a very AU story. I was an interesting idea. Thanks for putting in the notes the non-canon items.

Slam
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
This story was a refreshing twist.
kahless21 chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
I thought this story was great. It had just the right mixture of action and humor. Keep up the good work.
Ilovesg1 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Very cute ending. How many Theoretical Astrophysists with their PhD, also moon light as a barmaid. 6 kids (counting Cassie)...wow.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
That was a great epilogue. I loved it. That was a great punishment that Sammie gave Carter. The poor kid will probably die of bordom. :)
gale chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
I think you did a great job on the story. It had a very interesting storyline. I would love to read more of your stories. Thanks you for writing it.
kinnik72 chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Excellent!
Sam chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I loved the whole story. Great Job!:)
MajorSam chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Holy crap, how many kids are Sam and Jack gonna have! hahahah, them old dawgs ;)

Fun story :D:D

MSam
Rhysel Ash chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
but... but... but I don't want it to be over!

Vary cute story, I really liked it.
krahmogh chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
great story! i loved it all.
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I love the epilogue!

And I also very much love Sammie taking John's name-there are so few fics where Sam takes Jack's name that I had to create a special folder in my archive for them. I don't know why the idea of the same last name is so shunned when it is a symbol of unity of two ppl.