Reviews for The Bar
wonderwoman1970 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Loved this story geez brillant
iamiamjake chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
oh so silly.

I usually don't go for fluff so far from cannon, but this was fun and well written.

Thanks,

-J
slamaina chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
What a very AU story. I was an interesting idea. Thanks for putting in the notes the non-canon items.

Slam
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
This story was a refreshing twist.
kahless21 chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
I thought this story was great. It had just the right mixture of action and humor. Keep up the good work.
Ilovesg1 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Very cute ending. How many Theoretical Astrophysists with their PhD, also moon light as a barmaid. 6 kids (counting Cassie)...wow.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
That was a great epilogue. I loved it. That was a great punishment that Sammie gave Carter. The poor kid will probably die of bordom. :)
gale chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
I think you did a great job on the story. It had a very interesting storyline. I would love to read more of your stories. Thanks you for writing it.
kinnik72 chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Excellent!
Sam chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I loved the whole story. Great Job!:)
MajorSam chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Holy crap, how many kids are Sam and Jack gonna have! hahahah, them old dawgs ;)

Fun story :D:D

MSam
Rhysel Ash chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
but... but... but I don't want it to be over!

Vary cute story, I really liked it.
krahmogh chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
great story! i loved it all.
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I love the epilogue!

And I also very much love Sammie taking John's name-there are so few fics where Sam takes Jack's name that I had to create a special folder in my archive for them. I don't know why the idea of the same last name is so shunned when it is a symbol of unity of two ppl.
liketoread chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Excellent epilogue... just what an epilogue should be. No endless droning... just right to the subject. AND, it's in the bar.

Really enjoyed the story. Like your little AU universe.