Reviews for Love Is
The Hidden Seeker chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
References to Bible Verses? This is in... 1 Corinthians, I think.

ANYWAYS...

I Lol'd SO MUCH XD

There's only so much Prime can take, right?
Shadow-chan8 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
The thought of Mirage playing a board game with Ravage is enough to make me giggle. Great job. c:
Friglit chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Ahahah! Fantasticly funny! But the first chapter is still my favourite. Mighty Prime. ;D
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I! Loved! This! One!

Everything about it was WIN!

I LOVE the way you write Grimlock!
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Grimlock is WIN! WINNN!

This one was a whole lot of fun.
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
This was... sort of horribly obnoxious, a little gut-wrenching (who hasn't had to deal with this sort of thing at least once? Especially if you have a family or kids?) and very, very sweet. Yeah. A good lesson, there, hidden amongst all the yelling. 3
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Holy slag. I loved this so hard.

And now I must read more.

HUGS! And thank you, as always, for writing happy stories. In my monthly 30 seconds of free time, I sometimes attempt to read some of them... *rolls eyes*
Leonixon chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I knew where this was going from the start!

sunny's too proud to say that he just wanted to be with his bro.

very well done! it made me say awwww. D
Leonixon chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
HEYYY! The Names of your chapters are words from a bible passage! i did a report on it!

Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud..."

COOOL!
Httw chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
My sister doesn't read Transformers, so when I get to something that cracks me up to incoherency, I'm laughing alone. XD I could NOT STOP LAUGHING. And she just blankly stared at me.
Httw chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
AWWWWW! Thishad me squeeing, and figuring the reason behind Sunny's antics the whole way. There's something so cute about how domineering Sunny can't get by without Sides' company. I loved this chapter! :D
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This chapter is nigh onto four years old as I write this, and it's still fresh and funny.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
"Yes, well, you will remember to scream once in a while. Appearances and all."

"Oh, of course, of course, you can scratch me up later as you like."

With this exchange between Mirage and Ravage, we approach Terry Pratchett-level funny.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Oh, how satisfyingly the mighty have fallen ...
Vivienne Grainger chapter 4 . 4/26/2010