Reviews for Love Is
Eowyn77 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
*giggle* Again, absolutely brilliant! Keep up the excellent work. :) I've always thought the key to truly understanding the Autobots was the bedrock love (Biblical charity) behind everything they do. You do a phenomenal job of subtly illustrating that. Brilliant! :)
T420000 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
haha awesome
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha awesome
Tiontah chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'll be honest, I had no idea this would happen. I thought it was just Ravage being cruel for almost the whole thing. It was lots of fun.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
laughing hysterically Oh lawd. XD These were awesome. Especially love Grimmy getting to be in charge.

Oh, and... Titles were from the Bible, weren't they? Corinthians or something?
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
the titles are from the bible i knew when i saw love is...
Faithfulpurelight chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
I knew there was a reason i loved those twins :D
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
*head/desk*

Oh. Dear. PRIMUS.

XD
mdnytryder chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Funny, funny story. Great use of the characters, giving us a chance to see a more 'human' side. I hope you continue it.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Oh man, that was ingenious! Optimus and Prowl, the most moral of mechs, thinking of immoral things to do? I almost feel sorry for Sideswipe when they get out of their week-long imprisonment. I just loved Grimlock here.

/A moment passed, during which Prime was presumably turning the matter over in his head. “So,” he said after a pause, “if I were to spend my week in here imagining ways to kill him, but not actually follow through…is that moral?”

Without opening his optics, Prowl offered a ghost of a smile. “Yes,” he replied, “that would be quite moral.”/

You just can't help but love these two. I can't wait for the next chapter.
neurquadic chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Entertainment center... bwahahaha!

Aw... poor Sunstreaker, he was lonely! I swear, I didn't know whether to laugh at the whining Sunny or think: "Aww... he's insecure without his brother..."

Awesome. Wonderfully written. I do so love the twins. -grin-
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aww man! I absolutely love this story! ESPECIALLY the ending!
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Loved Grimlock in this. So nice to see Prime and Prowl pondering the morals and ethics of killing Sideswipe.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »