Reviews for Love Is
Tiamat1972 chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
It takes skill to make the Deadly Dandelion cute without taking him completely out of character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
aw, i think streaky just wanted to be with his brother all along _
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
oh I loved that. nicly done! hope to see more Lambo fics
Starscream's Mishap chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
So that's how they got that way...cute.
DeltaSilver88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Sunny can truly be a pain in the skidplate sometimes. But it was fun to find out just exactly how the twins got their extra room. xD Wonder how Prowl reacted when he heard about it... or saw it. Most probably his logic circuits would short-circuit again due to the illogicality of it all. And Jazz would just quirk an optic ridge and shrug it off.
Beertree chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
This was a sweet, brotherly-love story that made me go "aw!"
ZenNoodles chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*sniggering to herself*

Love is patient, love is kind... love is a good lesson for the Autobots to learn, pursued with much hilarity.

Chapter 1 instantly got me hooked! Sideswipe, oh Sideswipe! Trust him to try something like that, especially in front of humans! *bursts into a fit of giggles* Patient, but to an oh-so-short extent!

And Chapter 2 was not as humourous, but more amusing in a quieter sense. Ratchet and Mirage at the Game of Life, who shall win? I thought those two were going to charge through the bars and tackle. But that was ingenious, the board games. Kind, indeed.

I absolutely can't wait for more, or else I'd itch myself to type out the next 'Love Is' phrase.

-MabelZen
dmsmf chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
I really love your prose.

"Damn him for being so naturally good looking."

I've said that often enough myself.

Can't wait for your addressing "Love takes not pleasure in wrongdoing but rejoices in the truth."
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I believe these chapter references come from a specific poem that was read on the movie "A Walk to Remember".
Inkfamy chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
RE: snigger

DD: It was... good!

RE: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GROOVEY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

DD: She's been at the chocolate again...
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*cant stop laughning*
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
The first chapter is hilarious. Just what Sideswipe would do. xD And just what Prime and Prowl would be like. HEE!

The other one... never expected that ending. But how did he end up in the brig and how long had he been there? That's what I was thinking...
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
nice and the chapter titles are from precious moments right?
Crystal Shekeira chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
I had to cover up my giggles when I read this " '...are we playing by those rules which allow one to sell one’s children on the black market?' "

Anything for a buck, eh, Mirage? *chuckles*
Silverfox1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Ah, my favourite kitty! And being so evil.

Thanks for a beautiful story about two of my favourite characters. I'm almost purring now. (I would be if only I knew how.)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »