Reviews for Romance in Room 5
!
jellybelly12 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Funny, update soon!
Blebo92 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
hah...as i'm a die hard lexzie fan, i absolutely loved there little story. i luv how this is sitcom style!
journeyfan4life chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
i hope alex n izzie end up together in this story...they are so cute!...please update!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Very funny! Loved your review for mine though...super tinfoil man rules!
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
hello,

your story is really awesome. I just have a question is your story an alex and izzie story or just a general grey's anatomy story?

I really like the fact that Alex has a crush on Izzie for that long. It is fun to read about it.

i can't wait to read more of your story.

much love majka

btw. i'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes i make, but i'm from the netherlands and my english isn't that good.
LaViolentFemme chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
lol very weird but really good
Cuddy Cabin chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Jeffy, I LOVE this story. I especially loved the part about the glove and the ear...that was LOL funny. Also, I loved the part at the end where Cristina throws the empty cup across the room...don't know why. And I loved the 'The story of my life', part by Meredith at the end and the fact that they are all stuck in the room together...it's really interesting. I hope you update soon.

So, I gather that this is now a Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction duel? Well, we'll just see who wins this, huh?

Maybe we should make a little wager? Hm...If I win this contest (and let's face it...it will be me) than you have to take all mag calls for me. If you win (which will NOT happen) I will take mag calls for you...

Let the games begin, my very funny, sarcastic, very, very, dry humored friend!
nightowl8240 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Update soon or I'll bite you. Not really. I bet you taste nasty. Like soup of something. Whate3ver.
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
doing great so far

update soon!
longgone chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was good, but there are a few spelling mistakes in your writing. Christina is actually spelled Cristina, & Merideth is actually spelled Meredith. Besides those two things, this story is very good. Please continue soon!
grey's fan 1981 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is the best Grey's Anatomy Fan fiction story ever , I love it so far , please update soon !