Reviews for Thoughts
kc-archive chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ooh Alphia!

I thought it was cute. :)
H. Acacia chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice... Keep going, write the other pov.
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Me being the most excellent charmer, I would scowl and look away. Haha! That was the best line ever... oh, and, Damn. She came back. So sweet and funny, loved the ending where he smiled too!
keeki chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aw it's so sad yet sweet at the same time. I can't help but wonder what Sophia is thinking about all this time. She shows him concern, but it's not enough for him, he wants her to love him like she loves Fayt and that is a bit heartbreaking.

I like how he couldn't get his mind off of her, poor Albel :(

Sometimes when I watched her, she would look at me and smile. A reassuring smile. That everything would be okay. Me being the most excellent charmer, I would scowl and look away.

That was funny though, Albel is definitely no Don Juan but the fangirls sure seem to flock to him :O
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Still one sided Albel.. Well it's sad to put it honestly. But still I like it. Write the Sophia POV
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Short seems to work for you. It was sad but sweet. I would like to read Sophia's POV too. Maybe a one-shot where she finally 'notices' him - but that's my Alphia side showing :)
catesy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh that was sweet! And Howls moving castle can put anyone is a fluffy mood. It would be nice if you did write another chapter from Sophia’s pov