Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Well! THAT was unexpected! Raw, beautiful, heart wrenching, sentence destroying :p Beautiful :)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
...Mm'kaayy...This is that part where I just nod and pretend I know what's going on, isn't it...
OncomingBeige chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, how beautiful that was, and really touching. Good job, and poor, poor Doctor.

(I think it's the Five geek in me, but at the mention of the cardigan that Rose put on at the beginning of the story, I pictured it less as something she picked up on some planet, but something she found in the wardrobe. I mean, sure it's a man's cardigan, but it's big and warm. And...I'm a dork. But the idea makes me squee. )
X-TheDoctor'sCompanion-X chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I don't think this should be a one-shot. This could really be develope into a full length story, and I'd be more than willing to help. You'd be able to create a brilliant plot of how she'd be killed 500,0 years when she shouldn't even be alive and what happens to cause that etc etc. It would be really good, and I know lots of people would be more than willing to read it!

So, incase you can't tell, I loved it!

A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Oh Lordy that was amazing. *Laughs* I must thank you for pointing me in your profile direction hehe.

But, wow, so well written.. and the song fit in perfectly. Wow, just wow.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Excellent charactirization of Nine and Rose and a beautifully written oneshot
montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Damn it! I wanted to do a songfic with that song!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh my god- "You or the universe"? No! Can't he pull a Spiderman and-and- catch them BOTH by his web, thereby saving BOTH? We have to get you some extra strength silly string, buddy. It's good that he trusted her enough to be honest. He's truly a beautiful disaster, isn't he? Oh, Doctor, you're so troubled... gotta love tragedy, huh?
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh my gosh. Hang on a second, let me think of what I'm gonna say before I say it...Well, firstly, wow, secondly, gasp, thirdly aaw, and finally *squeezes the Doctor*.

I think that kind of gets my point across. I am blaytes going to read your o ther stories now. And the whole lateness thing worked out ok (cos my mum was picking me up and we were going out blah blah) and she was late getting out of work so it's cool. Haha. And I'mnot adorable, just silly. :P

Anywho, keep up the good work! You are absolutely fabulous at this!
zowiemagic chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Well, your story is beautiful... and it's anything but a disaster.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
: D excellent, simply...excellent...and I love the sound of this song! * I have to download it sometime*
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was such a beautiful song-fic! I normally don't like SF's, but this one was the exception! Keep writing because you've got serious talent!
morph chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow. beautiful and sad. Well done. It makes me want to hug the 9th Doctor.
SnarkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I think this may be the best doctor who/rose songfic I have ever read, it was fantastic. Period. :)

Gobsmacking job :D