Reviews for Drake
Vanilla Coated Love chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
It ended the way it was supposed to end. Though there was a part of me, my Dramione fangirl part, who wanted a happy ending (Define happy. Oh you know, romance.) But I'm not quite sure what would become of it if that were to happen.

I'm glad I read this. I even shared it to my friends (they loved it as well). They were in character, to me, at least. You did a marvelous job. You showed me a side of Draco I've never thought of seeing. You made me love him more. Now I'm thinking what h really went through during his 4th year. Because what you wrote? It could happen. The secret friendship was outstanding. This is one of your first works, is it not? Beautiful.

There's a reason why you're such an amazing writer. And this is one of them.

Thank you for this story. :)
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
I really liked Amanda Rosier's character and how she was like an older sister to Draco, listening to him and giving him advice. It was nice to read this and imagine Draco's redemption starting earlier.
cclozed chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
you writing is exquisite!
Vain Harmony chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Maybe Weasley should stop making false assumptions.

Draco's so lonely. :/ I feel sad for him.
Vain Harmony chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Hermione was harsh and way out of line.

Sounds like something she would do.
Vain Harmony chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Ha-ha, Herm-own-ninny. Ahh, funny.
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh, holy hell. Draco Malfoy said "Thanks." He does know that's another form of saying "Thank you," and that "Thank you," are words that several people use to express gratitude towards another being, right?
dreamingofreality16 chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
This story really made me look at Draco in a new light. I always thought of him as bitter, egoistic, power-hungry, bully... and the list goes on. But you really can portray him in a different light. All while fitting this into the context of the Goblet of Fire. Amazing. I just wish that Hermione and Draco could have re-established their friendship after the Dark Lord's fall.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
wow. that's all I can say. Who would have thought that a harry potter fic would be this good? u've really opened my mind to harry fan-fics, esspecailly the ones having to do with dracoxhermione. nice fic!
fallingstar123 chapter 17 . 6/4/2010
can we have a sequel :D i would love it to continue and find out how they react during and after the war, i actually cried reading this i could imagine it being like that (if this were real) lol thanks and keep it up :)

sequel please! :P xx
xSakuraBlossom chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
It's been a while since I cried while reading a story. This was just plain incredible. Not only did it mesh perfectly with the actual book, it also revealed many aspects of both Draco and Hermione that I hadn't seen before. The emotions were practically tangible. You are an amazing writer, and this was absolutely astounding.

Great job, keep writing~
Crimson Memories chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
As I like to say, impossible is nothing.

I think now in the back of my mind whenever anyone talks about the 4th HP book I'll always imagine this going on in the background. Whenever I read those pages again I'll find hints of your story lingering within in it, and that's the best thing about this story.

I'll defiantly won't forget it.

This has been a great read, once again you have brought out emotions people usually over look when writing and I commend you. With a few words you created something I think everyone looks for, and I think Draco's character in this story is something that can be seen in all of us.

Anyway, until I get around to reading the rest of you works - Kiara
Crimson Memories chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
I found myself listening to the song 'Best of You' by Foo Fighters while reading this and couldn't help but realize how utterly fitting it was for not only this chapter but this whole story.

I really thank this is my favorite HP story, it's settle but ti really probes into the character's personality.

Anyway, since you haven't written any HP FF in a while you might have lost interest in the genre but based on your stories writing style I think you might like the story 'Broken' by inadaze22, if you've not already read it. It's slow paced but it dives in the character's background like this story does and focuses less on romance and more on the comfort we find in the strangest of places.

Anyway, last chapter coming up. I almost just want to never read it, always know that I'll have it tucked away to read whenever I need it rather then have it end.

Of course, I'm too curious and impatient for that so I'm on to chapter 17, but still.

-CM
Crimson Memories chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Poor Ada.

You have a way of making the reader connect with the characters, I could almost see the emotions reflect upon Ada's face as she talked.

-CM
Crimson Memories chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
I think I'm going to die when this ends. No more D/Hr from you, but I see you have some other HP stories which I'll be sure to check out. -CM