Reviews for Assassin of the Night
anon chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Would like to see more of this.
LethalPoison chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
fireman12468 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
please write more soon
None Existance chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
great job, can't wait for the next chapter
Vampwriter chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Please update this fic. It looks like it's going somewhere, and I'd like to see if this poor gargoyle finally manages to get free.
EagleRay chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Hey, this might be a weird question, but when did the events of the very beginning of the first chapter take place? I first thought it was in Mideival years, but after this second chapter, I'm no longer sure.

This is a really good story though, I hope you continue it!
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Oh what happened? Who was that? Please update soon!
F75 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Interesting fic so far.

Update soon!
Marquel chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I like it! I like it! Please continue this fic! This could really go somewhere if ya want it to so I hope this incites you to write a bit more. Byes! _
ann chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this fic is grreat! please up date soon! please! i can't wait. the whole assasin thing is killer and femmslash garg fics fans need to totaly read this. u are a great author!
MaryPamPretzels chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Please keep this up! I really want to see where this is going!
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Wow, surprised to see this updated nearly a year later (in a good way of course)!

Hope you stick with it, there aren't enough garg femslash stories around. I'm really curious what Angela (or Deliah) will think of this new gargoyle (as well as her reaction to seeing one of her own kind).

Please update soon (I'm going to have enough time to continue my x-men story shortly as well)
Rob chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great Start I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep writing. Please Dont Stop..
pete chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Cool, I love the thievery, she and Demona should get on well. I hope they get revenge. Is this Castaway and his kids who've got her? Please continue...
tsukiyomi-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i like it so far. should make for some interesting interactions between the clan and demona at first thou. cant wait to see the first encounter between demona and her too, that will definitely be fun, not too mention when they go visit her...lovely...trainers. cause i cant see either of them just leaving it at her being free. hope to see more soon, peace