Reviews for Guardian Saga
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
"The Renegades, now the Chaoticons, used this distraction to attack and plunder spaceports and major cities; successfully killing many senate leaders, civilians, and shortly…by Regga... managed to leave the Guardianship leaderless…"

Just wondering, By the renegades, what do you mean with the term "Regga" does it mean the renegades?

Your story sounds really intersting. I'd really like to see how it follows. No one hs ever followed how the Gaurdian Robots saw things. And, nobody has ever (that I've read, at least), thought of telling things from the Gaurdians's point of view.

They WERE given sentience when the other Cybertronians were, well...

then I can understand how the Gaurdians would feel about Cybertron.

I'd like to see how this is going to go!

waiting for the next chapter!

SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You know Tech wise the Guardians are fairly far behind the Autobots and Decepticons. Also I Think I know what your crossing over with this one.

I do want to say that I never seen a character in that series to have as much fire power as most Autobots and Decepticons. THeir powers are pretty limited also Autobots and Decepticons powers very alot they can teleport change size, read minds, become invisable, project holograms, and other things very interesting.

So this new faction will find themselves at a disadvantage and I think all three sides will have a not very good first meeting the Guardians would probably think the Autobots and Decepticons are both two seperate Renagade Groups instead of an alien robotic entity and also the Autobot's and Decepticons would probably think they are another race or faction of robots but they would need more info but they would be sure they are probably pretty hostile.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
... Um... strange... I'd like to see where this is going, good work too!