Reviews for An Angels falling, A devils uprise
Random person chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
I love your ending! It really wrapped up all the loose ends and adding Ryan made it perfect! I love this story! Also please do continue fanfiction you are an amazing writer
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
You should tell people to kiss your a"! I get you want creative criticism but demanding it isn't fair to readers! Again I love your story, the Ryan part was a plot twist I thought was great
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
No offense but you sound very selfish. I have an account and I would have logged on but I forgot my password. Anyway, some of my stories have no reviews and I don't complain because I like to write and you should too. Also, complaining that only one of your stories gets alot of reviews isn't a good reason to complain, that's how it works! Many stories are great but don't have a lot of reviews and that could be for a number of reasons. It's not fair of you to threaten to delete a story (like you did in your previous authors note)that people like just because you think that you should get more reviews. I love this story, high school musical fanfictions aren't always my favorite, but this is one of mine, I personally love this story, just stop making authors notes about how you should get more reviews.
love-twilight-fanfics chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
I have no idea if you still check to see if you got any reviews but I just wanted to say that I really liked your story. It wasn't too long and dragged out like some stories are. It was the perfect length and I cried. You did a great job and don't listen to what other people say. Write because you want to not because of what other people say or want you to do. The stories that are written just for the authors own entertainment always turn out the best. I hope to see you write some more in the future. This is the only story I have read of yours so far but I plan on checking out the other ones you have written. Keep up the great work and don't let anybody get you down.

Sincerley,

Sara (professional reader of fanfics :) )
jazzyjazz07 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Great so far! Keep it up!
kyuubi723 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
DUND UN DUNN!
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
omg! this is intense lol! but pretty good, pretty good!
Live.Laugh.Love.Jonas x.o.x chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
AW plz dont leave! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
wwwweewrre chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I feel like shooting those dudes. D
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 20 . 9/6/2007
didn't really get the ending, but it was a good story throught!
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 19 . 9/6/2007
well, you were a good author...
Athenian Grace chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
ahaha!

i just found this story

first of all, really good

second of all, i love the AN about the ooc troy. you show them
Naturally-Susan chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
that was beautiful i cried my eyes out
ann-o-nym-ous chapter 20 . 7/31/2007
this story was amazing, ireally think you are a talented writer, even if you don't think so...you made me smile, laugh and cry..bravo to you...:-)
princesstarfire chapter 19 . 3/28/2007
I only went to page five of reviews i saw some that id like to leave a response to josh and emily WTF would you say that to somone seriously nither one of you have accounts or you were to lazy to log in i mean come on! Emily 2006-11-05

ch 4, anon. Damn, your grammar sucks. Go back to school and write this again. "Wow your real freaking constructive" Josh

2006-09-26 ch 13, anon. Oh get over youself cry baby. Go take up a new hobby like gay sex, oh wait, you already do that. Nobody cares if you quit writing cause guess what...you suck! Nobody will miss you so go on asshole. This is'nt a popularity contest pussy. Give it up.

What the bleep is wrong with you Sick-O! apprentaly you don't read reviews becasue a lot of people do care if they leave the only A-hole I see is you seriously get a life! Becasue right now you sound like an idiot what was your goal here to see how many names you could call them? you flamers need to Shut Up iv'e said it before and ill say it again GET A BLEEPING LIFE!

PS if you do get accounts and you want to flame my stories or Pm and flame me thats fine I will enjoy responding i fight fire with fire but remember if you play with fire you might get burned.

Like I said I wish you wouldn't quit but hey if youfeel like thats what you need to do then i guess you should do it