Reviews for Laid to Rest
TVO chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Sharingank, thanks so much for continuing to do Naruto fanfics. You always do a great job with them especially with the Anko/Kakashi and Sakura/Naruto pairings.

I love the Anko/Kakashi pairing so I was really happy about this one. Feel free to expand and do more with it, please :) .

Kakashi gushing over Anko is pretty sweet, and I'd like to see how Anko would react to his confessions :) . She doesn't seem like the touchy-feely type usually.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh my gosh, that was a wonderful story. I loved that so much... I'm going to read that again and again. Absolutely wonderful. My only problem was the profanity... but that's minor and makes the story more realistic.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was great! I loved it! *Faves*

By the way, EfrainMan, Anko is only 21, while Kakashi is 27. (Pre-timeskip, I mean.)

She's just 6 years younger than him... nothing to gasp in outrage about.:P

Aside from that, awesome fic!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aww...that was really cute. I like how you've gone and given Kakashi's father so much depth. I like the idea of him being a smothering father; it'd explain a lot about Kakashi's oddities. Great dialogue, and the imagery was really well done. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more Kaka/Anko fics!
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Endless Snow chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
SWEET! Yeah! Go KakaAnko! I haven't seen a lot of these for a while...Great job! This is one of my fav. couples. Anyway see ya at the Heaven and Earth board!
CoffeeVixen76 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Great story, I loved it.

Actually, when the series starts Anko is 24 and Kakashi is 26. So the age thing is perfect.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
dude...for like the first time in my life I'm at a lost for words cause that was..amazing loved it and it's even better cause you had Anko in perfect character (which is rare in fanfics) so thanks for writing it you rock could you do another one (same pair) please?

Your favorite dancing pickle!
CosmicWater chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
hey that was so cute! i like the flashback stuff best. update soon!
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was nice, I liked it :)

Even though Anko's at least 10-15 years older than him, it's a cute couple.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow, good stuff!
Sabaku no Hime27 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Currently: headbanging to the tune of "A Little LEss 16 Candles" by the Fall Out Boy

Yo!

Beautiful...!

YOu write REAL good!

*bangs head*
Kesganda chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow, that was really good. I loved it You wrote this so well, *saves to fav.s*
28 | « Prev Page 1 2