Reviews for In the Depths of Misery
FalconFate chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Love the ending, absolutely classy. :)
LOTRcool chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Great, very original ;)
Keep writing.
Amethystri chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I didn't know it was possible for anyone to have read a story so many times and not review! I just wanted to say that this is the best story ever and that I have reread it to many times to count!
shinobi-turtleducks chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aw, I really love Murtagh and it made me really sad reading about King Whoreson Beetleheaded Flap-eared Knave as I like to call ol' Galby enslaving him and Thorn. This is a nice story.
Ok, I've used up my mushyness for the week.
Glorilian chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Ah-ah-ah... stupid fanfiction, it did not log me in! Grrr...
Well - I only want to say that this comment is mine. :-D (So you can - if you want - write, respond me.)

Guest 7/10/12 . chapter 6
I like it! It's very nice! :-)
I appreciate that it's not slash (- not that I have anything against it :-D), but I was looking for this type of story... about Eri and Murtagh as brothers. Aaand I think it's well written, funny, although -in my opinion- Eragon is quite OOC.
But I like it! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I like it! It's very nice! :-)
But I like it! :-)
FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I LUUUUUUUV IT SOOOOO MUCH! I've read this, like, ten times. Eragon and Murtagh deserve some brotherly bonding time. Kinda sad ending, but good nonetheless. By far, on of my top five favorite fanfictions. Keep writing! And maybe...if you'd like...to make your readers happy... you could make a sequel?
honey-nam chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Its kinda warm and fuzzy feeling after reading it. But I like it nevertheless. The brotherly love and possessivenes of an older brother spoiling his baby brother. Hope the real story will end up like what being hoped for in this fic.
in-silent-seas chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
XD This was insanely cute. I love the whole brotherly thing going on between Murtagh and Eragon. It's adorable! Lolz.

lOved it!

-SilverMoon888
reepicheepy chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
THIS IS BRILLIANT!
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Awwe, Man I wish that this actually happened in the books! Loved this whole story and it was just the right amount.
Witchy Pixie chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
This was amazing...funny and also a great character portrayal. :)
Restrained.Freedom chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
I am really Really REALL surprised that I never reviewed this story. It leaves a lot of possibilities open, and I love the upbeat, personal, and optimistic view that this story portrays.

Love it!
dingdong chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Very well put. Liked... No, loved this. Brother/Sister fics are so awesome, espeshely Murtagh and Eragon type. *sweet grin*
Cremello chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Aww, they're so cute! I hope Eragon manages to free Murtagh. I really like your writing style, too. It's light and natural and really fun to read.