Reviews for Breaking Point
silvermoonskies chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Are you an author? I cannot stop laughing ahahhahahhahahahhahahahbahahahabbahahahbababahhahahoo sorry bout that but I mean every time I got a new favourite part I had to rethink it and I mean if this was a book I would but it cause I love it so far
Liberty chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Amazing! Love the "it's called revenge Beastboy, it's called revenge."part:)!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I LOVE YOU. Thank you for the amazing story and please put those lost episodes up to if you could. Bye
Ps if you ever want to talk to someone my name is Celestial Valkrie look me up some time
Whisper184 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Finally, someone who speaks my language!
"I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on a floppy disk somewhere; coincidentally, when put to the test, it turns out that it wasn't floppy enough. Well, not for a rabid monkey, anyway..."
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Why does Raven carry around a copy of Bambi?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Bob will haunt me forever, it's scary you know the fluff. Gah my eye is twitching so bad from the fluff but the flam thrower was so raven it's not funny but where did she get it is what scares me the most.
whoisthis chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Why include these little stories it is very boring!
Creator-Tan chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Oh my god this is so wonderful. I am dying from laughter. This is just great. I love the randomness of it all. ...wait, 20 CHAPTERS! Aw yeah! This is going to be fun! I adore this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Raven is planning something eeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiillllll :)
I like your disclaimer
maddie chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
I do not want to be mean here but wheres the BBRea I was really looking foward to that. You really let me down. :(
Jetta Lane chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
AMAZING, LOVED IT.
midnightheula chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
This story made my week! I couldn't help but laugh at all of Raven's 'missions' and how they turned out! But I have one quetion. What did she do with the blowtorch? Or do I not wanna know?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I dunno. After a few days of Raven acting that way, I'd be sorely tempted to call the Justice League and ask if they couldn't maybe send Dr. Fate over to give her a psychic check-up.

Of course, once he got there, she probably just rope him in on the gag. He'd pronounce her perfectly sane and make some pointed comments about trusting one's teammates. Or even call their sanity into question.

Hm. She might actually do that. O.o

On to Chapter Next!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Man, what a hoot! This is the most FUN Raven I've ever read.

Egad, they won't know what hit them.